Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 18th May 2017) and join the Paperless and Digital Flight Operations Manuals and Content specialists at Flatirons as they walk you through Flatirons Flight Ops, their industry leading XML-powered solution. Flatirons Flight Ops provides flight and cabin crew with seamless access to the latest flight manuals and company manuals, when and where they need them.
Following the processes leveraged by the world’s leading airlines such as Air Canada, Etihad, Southwest, United and more, you will see how the solution has allowed airlines and operators of all sizes and fleet type to efficiently manage mission critical manuals and content optimized for content reuse, interactivity, and revision management.
During the Webinar, you will see how Flatirons Flight Ops empowers crews with access to real-time procedural information, latest manuals and documents via their mobile devices improving service levels and on-time departures. In addition, you will see how the solution has the power to develop a culture of compliance as part of SMS requirements and allows airlines to comply with the number of ever-increasing regulations.
The live software demo sections of the Webinar will walk you through a step-by-step guide on how to create, manage and publish dynamic digital flight operations manuals and content – you will see:
- Demo 1 – Creating Paperless Manuals and Content: You will see how to easily import OEM manuals or create new content into the system, show the manuals in the editor, make and save changes, and view the changes side-by-side with the original content. All without extensive XML knowledge and training.
- Demo 2 – Revision Control: See how revision controls in key manuals and documents is seamlessly created using a dialogue-box-driven XML system.
- Demo 3 – Flight Crew Mobile Demo: Next you will see how flight crew can access their manuals and documents via their mobile devices to provide an exceptional viewing experience, including: quick search of manuals, bookmarks, notes, access to real-time procedural information and lots more.
- Demo 4 – Compliance Management: Finally you will see how to minimize risk of non-compliance and see an easy-to-use automated system which tags manuals and content with compliance drivers and creates compliance reports on-demand.
- An overview of Flatirons Solutions
- An introduction to the Flatirons Flight Ops Solution
- Live Demonstration of the Flatirons Flight Ops Solution
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here