Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 1st September 2022) and join the digital, mobile, and paperless maintenance specialists at EmpowerMX as they showcase their suite of popular solutions and mobile Apps, as used by the world’s leading airlines, MROs and OEMs to effectively plan and execute aircraft maintenance. During the Webinar, EmpowerMX experts will demo how the Apps and solutions enable a completely paperless operation for aircraft maintenance with real-world workflow scenarios for heavy maintenance, line maintenance, materials management, shops management, records, planning and more. You will see how the solutions can integrate to provide a seamless end-to-end paperless solution, or how airlines, operators, and MROs, can pick and choose different modules, solutions, and Apps to match exact requirements, and integrate with and enhance existing M&E platforms. The Webinar will focus on key functionalities such as the industry leading eTaskCard solution with electronic non-routines and automated error proofing leveraging AI; automated material and supply chain functions; digital records with automated indexing; predictive analytics, and more. You will also see new products and developments such as EMX Insights – designed to seamlessly connect Airlines and MROs no matter what M&E Systems, Apps and processes they are using. As you will see EMX Insights has been developed in collaboration with three of the largest airlines in the world (American Airlines, Delta and Ryanair), and enables the airlines to effectively manage, in real-time, data and operations across multiple maintenance lines and vendors worldwide; enabling total visibility for all maintenance activities.
During the Webinar you will learn how EmpowerMX have been working with their customers through the digitalization process enabling them to fully benefit from using digital solutions, automating previously labor intensive and paper-based tasks to increase efficiencies by 15-20%, with cost savings of up to US$ 10,000,000 per year. You will see how the Apps and solutions facilitate more than 2,000,000 production hours each month in 166 aircraft bays worldwide, and support nearly 50% of all commercial flights in the United States.
You will see demos of the following Solutions and Apps:
- MRO Manager: eTaskCards inc Non-Routines, Automated Customer Approvals, etc.
– Managing workflow using milestones and task groups.
– Using Task Standards and Templates for effective planning and execution of each check
– Optimizing digital documents by using electronic non-routines and electronic routines with S1000D and a proprietary eTaskCard solution.
– Leveraging AI for automated error proofing with eTaskCard.
– Solving age old problems like on-the-job training (OJT) and lock-out tag-out (LOTO).
– Enhanced reporting with Status Reports, Customized Dashboards, and Ad Hoc data extraction.
– Automated customer approvals with contracts and settlements in real-time.
- Data Integrations: Automate Workflows, Seamless Integration from ERP Systems, etc.
– Resolve material blind spots by integrating EmpowerMX with supply chain management systems.
– Integrate HR systems for a one-stop crew management solution, increasing visibility for leads and supervisors.
– Automate workflows like work order and task card creations.
– Migrate data back and forth from ERP systems.
- Material Manager: Optimize Supply Chain Processes
– Optimize supply chain processes directly from the maintenance execution application and reduce integrations.
– Leverage data relationships, and automate material and supply chain functions, such as replenishments, approved alternates, and component traceability.
- Shop Manager: Automate Real-Time Customer Approvals, more
– An App designed specifically for shop environments.
– Direct link to EmpowerMX MRO Manager for routing and repairs.
– Automated, real-time customer approvals.
– Compatible with EmpowerMX Material Module and Data Integrations.
- Planning Manager: Advanced Maintenance Planning, inc What-If scenarios
– MRO slot planning for schedule maintenance visits.
– Automated headcount forecasting by skill.
– Automated resource demand by skill by day for periodical leveling.
– Scenario based decision making by presenting alternative scheduling options.
- Records Manager: Directly Scan and House Records, Automate Indexing, more.
– Eliminate 3rd party providers for records storage.
– Directly scan and house records into EmpowerMX
– Automate indexing and attaching to proper task in EmpowerMX by reading documents in real-time as they are scanned.
– Recommended low-cost and high reliability scanners to reduce and eliminate certain error types.
– Integration options available for the transmission of records directly to the operator.
- EMX Insights: Real-Time Aircraft Maintenance Data Exchange Solution
Finally, you will see a full EMX Insights Demo showcasing how the system solves the problems generated through traditional maintenance data exchange. You will see how EMX Insights (developed with American Airlines, Delta, Ryanair) provides a single, open-network repository for all maintenance providers to receive and transmit data, of all standards and formats, from whatever M&E systems or apps they use. You will also see how airlines can then generate detailed reports and access a real-time aircraft status dashboard showcasing key information such as potential problems and delays, as well as expected aircraft release dates. The solution agility that will drive broader adoptability will also be discussed, along with future developments.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of Flight Operations software demonstrations from the World’s leading Flight Operations IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here