Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 21st July 2022) for a full in-depth demo of the new powerful suite of Electronic Technical Logbook (ETL / ELB) Apps from TRAX, as used by airlines and operators worldwide. As you will see, the integrated Apps share real-time data to provide a complete digital replacement for the aircraft journey, defect, and technical paper logbooks, as well as providing advanced features such as: intuitive defect recording and rectification; real-time aircraft and fleet status dashboard for a live overview of defects and maintenance status, including non-routines; electronic flight and maintenance sign-off, and more. During the Webinar, TRAX experts will provide a comprehensive demo following a typical flight using pilots, cabin crew, line maintenance and maintenance control workflows, each using their own dedicated App (Pilot Log, Cabin Log, QuickTurn, Line Control). You will see the recording of operational data by crew followed by entry of defects and discrepancies in-flight, then how line maintenance can access the defects in real-time and be ready at the gate for when the aircraft arrives, and how maintenance control can allocate mechanics to particular flights and monitor real-time fleet status. You will also see, via a demo of the TRAX eMRO solution, how the Apps work offline, and how they send data in real-time to the core M&E / MRO system. Finally, you will learn about the system architecture, gaining regulatory compliance and the implementation process.
The Webinar is divided into three key sections:
- Overview of TRAX Electronic Technical Logbook Apps Processes, inc: System Architecture M&E System Integration, Key Features:
The Webinar begins with the TRAX team providing a full overview of their Electronic Technical Logbook Apps processes including system architecture and key features. As you will see, each App is built using the latest technology and innovations, ensuring future-proofed and scalable solutions. They fully integrate, sharing real-time data and combining to create a comprehensive ETL solution. You will learn, via a demo of the TRAX eMRO solution, how the Apps work offline and how they send data in real-time to the core M&E / MRO system. You will also see how to gain regulatory compliance and about the implementation process.
- In-Depth Overview of each Electronic Technical Logbook App:
The four Apps you will see are:
- Pilot Log: For Pilots to enter Flight Information, Defects, Services Reporting, De-Icing, Fuel, Acceptance and Closure, and more.
- Cabin Log: For Cabin Crew to enter Seat Mapping, Defects, and more.
- QuickTurn: For the Line Maintenance Mechanic to Manage Defects, Dent Mapping, Delays, Troubleshooting, A/C Transactions, Part Requirements, CRS, and more.
- Line Control: For Maintenance Control to track line maintenance work including all tasks, deadlines, defects and non-routines. Assign line tasks to mechanics and track progress.
- Electronic Technical Logbook Apps Demo for a Typical Flight:
Next you will see a full demo for a typical flight showing how the Apps interact and integrate:
The flight scenario:
Pilots accept flight, report defects. Cabin crew report defects. Flight takes off and lands. Maintenance management monitor aircraft landing and assign cabin and pilots defects to a mechanic to resolve. Mechanic receives defects. Pilot closes flight.
The process and Apps:
- Pilots use Electronic Tech Log (ETL/ELB) App Pilot Log to start a flight with key data entry; entry of a defect; flight acceptance.
- Cabin Crew enter simple defect using their Inspection App Cabin Log.
- Management monitor aircraft in real-time, check work order and add Cabin and Pilot defects for mechanic to resolve upon landing using the Line Maintenance Resource & Planning App Line Control.
- Mechanic receives notification and responds to defects using the Line Maintenance Activity Tool Quick Turn. The defect is added and deferred.
- Pilots use Pilot Log to close the flight and generate the tech log.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of Flight Operations software demonstrations from the World’s leading Flight Operations IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here