Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 21st January 2021) for a full demo of the popular end-to-end Electronic Technical Logbook (ELB / ETL) solution from Conduce: eTechLog8, as used by airlines and operators of all sizes and types worldwide, and available on any device or operating platform. During the Webinar experts from Conduce will provide a comprehensive demo of eTechLog8 for a typical flight sector and will highlight the latest system developments for 2021. You will see how the latest technology is used to drastically speed up data transmission and data backup (now almost instantaneous), and demos of significant new document management, electronic forms, and defect control features, among other developments. You will also see, via an AMOS demo, how the system integrates seamlessly with all major M&E and MRO systems; how to achieve regulatory compliance and certification; the business benefits of operating an ETL / ELB solution; how to print the Tech Log Page to leave on the ground prior to take-off if mobile connectivity is unavailable; and more.
The Webinar is divided into three key sections:
- Pilot and Maintenance eTechLog8 Demo Walkthrough for a Typical Flight Sector:
The Webinar begins with the Conduce team walking you through a demo of eTechLog8 for a typcial flight, switching seamlessly between iOS and Windows devices, and following pilot and maintenance crew workflows. Starting at flight acceptance, you will be guided through logging flights; creating, deferring and closing defects; servicing, including all fluid uplifts; service checks; daily, weekly and ETOPS inspections; then, once you have returned to the start of the cycle, maintenance release and pilot flight acceptance ahead of the next sector. You will also see how to print a copy of the Tech Log Page (TLP) to leave on the ground prior to take-off if mobile connectivity is unavailable, using the printer provided.
- Latest Updates and Developments for 2021:
Next you will see a review and demos of the latest updates and developments to eTechLog8 and its companion applications, including:
– Data transmission and data backup: Using the latest technology, transmissions and backup are up to 100x faster than in previous versions, more or less instantaneous.
– eCentral8: Replaced with brand new technology, eCentral8 is the web-based solution management dashboard.
– eDoc8: Now a fully-fledged document management system with revision control and full distribution visibility.
– eForm8: An introduction to new and improved, fully interactive, drag and drop, custom forms designer.
– eCabinLog8: Comprehensively record and action Cabin Defects on iPad, Android or any other system.
– Defect Control: Major new feature, including comprehensive Repetitive Defect Control and simplified interface.
- Business Benefits of operating an ELB, System Integration (AMOS demo), Regulatory Approval:
Finally you will see, via an AMOS demo, how the solution integrates with and sends real-time data to the back-office and to third-party systems such as M&E and MRO Systems; and an outline of the system infrastructure, including: preferred hardware, connectivity options, printing and device charging solutions, and more. You will learn about the business benefits of operating an ELB solution and the preferred subscription pricing model. Lastly, Conduce experts will also provide best practice advice on how to achieve regulatory approval and certification.
- Demo of eTechLog8 and its use during a typical flight sector.
- How to achieve regulatory compliance and certification.
- Overview of seamless system integration with back-office and third-party systems.
- Cost/Benefit analysis for operating eTechLog8.
- Live Question and Answer session.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading Flight Operations IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here