View 1 minute Webinar trailer here
Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 20th January 2022) for a full demo of eTechLog8, the leading Electronic Technical Logbook (ELB / ETL) solution from Conduce, as used by airlines and operators of all sizes worldwide, and available on any device or operating platform. As you will see eTechLog8 is a complete digital replacement for the aircraft journey, defect, and technical paper logbooks. During the Webinar, Conduce experts will provide a comprehensive demo of eTechlog8 following a typical day in the life of an aircraft and using pilots, cabin crew and maintenance workflows. This will include an aircraft sector and turnaround (covering flight sign off, flight details, etc.); ACARS integration; defect recording and rectification; aircraft flight sign-off, including a look at the backup print and new USB solution if mobile connectivity is unavailable in the flight deck; the advantages to MCC and other back-office users; and more. You will also see demos of companion Apps including the cabin logbook for cabin crew to record cabin defects, electronic form builder, and document management solutions. The benefits of instantaneous data transmission and data backup will be demonstrated and, via an AMOS integration demo, how the system sends data, in real-time, to all major M&E / MRO systems. The webinar ends with the Conduce team discussing how and why to implement an ELB / ETL system, including achieving regulatory compliance and certification and much more.
The Webinar is divided into three key sections:
- Demo 1: Quick Aircraft Sector; plus Real-Time Data Integration, Customer List, National Airworthiness Authority approvals:
The Webinar begins with the Conduce team walking you through a quick aircraft sector and turnaround using eTechLog8 (covering Flight Sign off, Flight Details, and recording Nil fluid uplifts). Then you will learn how the ELB flight data seamlessly integrates with back-office and third-party systems sending data in real-time, including all major M&E / MRO systems; take a look at the global eTechLog8 customer base, and associated National Airworthiness Authority approvals.
- Demo 2: Detailed system Demo covering a typical day in the life of eTechLog8 and companion Apps:
Next you will see a detailed demonstration of eTechLog8 and its companion applications following the day in the life of an aircraft and using pilots, cabin crew and maintenance workflows, including:
– Flight Sign Off when no mobile connectivity is available with Conduce’s new USB Backup Kits:
– eForm8 – the fully interactive drag and drop custom forms designer:
– Flight Details – the complete journey log:
– eCabinLog8 – comprehensively record and action Cabin Defects on iPad, Android or any other platform:
– eCentral8 – the web-based solution management dashboard and data repository:
– Defect Rectification – Close, Troubleshoot or Defer Defects, including comprehensive Repetitive Defect Control and MEL Integration:
– M&E/MRO System Integration – shown via an AMOS demo, but all major Maintenance Information Systems supported
– Aircraft Servicing: regular fuel and fluid uplifts.
- Business Benefits of operating an ELB and how to gain Regulatory Approval:
Finally Conduce experts discuss the business benefits of operating an ELB solution and the subscription pricing model for eTechLog8, alongside best practice advice on how to achieve regulatory approval and certification to completely replace the paper logbooks in the cockpit, and make the most of the data collected.
- Short demo and key company information.
- Detailed demo of eTechLog8 and its use during a typical day of flying.
- Overview of seamless system integration with back-office and third-party systems.
- How to achieve regulatory compliance and certification alongside the Cost/Benefit analysis.
- Live Question and Answer session.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of Flight Operations software demonstrations from the World’s leading Flight Operations IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here