Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 28th January 2016) for a full overview and as live software demonstration of the Electronic Technical Logbook (ETL / ELB) solution from Conduce: eTechLog8. As more and more airlines and aircraft operators are moving towards paperless operations, a crucial step in this process is to replace the traditional paper technical logbook with an electronic version – the ETL / ELB. During the Webinar, the Conduce experts show you how eTechLog8 achieves this process and how it can be configured for any airline or aircraft operator, with any fleet.
The Webinar begins with a full overview of eTechLog8 and its key features. You will see how the solution is actively being used by airlines across Europe and is available on a range of mobile and tablet devices capturing aircraft flight details and technical data including flight sectors, Line Defects & OOP Maintenance items. The data is transmitted wirelessly and live to the Airline and directly into any M&E software solution, allowing for real-time fleet monitoring and control. Crucially, you will hear about off-line functionality where no connectivity is available.
Next you will learn about the business case for replacing the traditional, inefficient, error prone and often un-readable paper based technical log with an electronic system. You will hear about the significant return on investment generated by current eTechLog users including: airworthiness improvements; reduction in delays and turnaround times; reduction in flight cancellations due to technical reasons (Line Engineers have access to live defects so are better prepared to quickly repair faults); and more…
You will then see as live demonstration of the Conduce eTechLog8 Solution from three different perspectives:
- Pilot’s Walkthrough Demo: The Conduce team will walk you through how the pilot completes the eTechLog including: Navigating the Home Screen, Entering Flight Details, Real-time Raising of a Defect (including photos), and Electronic Sign-Off using the unique on-screen signature function.
- Cabin Crew Walkthrough Demo: Next you will see a demo of eCabinLog8 used by Cabin Crew to record cabin and other defects. As you will see eCabinLog8 is seamlessly integrated with the eTechLog8 Flight Crew master device and defect reports (including photos) for the completed sector will be presented on eTechLog at the end of the flight thus ensuring full review by the Flight Crew.
- Real-Time Data Management and M&E System Integration Walkthrough Demo: You will next see how airlines are able to monitor in real-time the eTechLog data and defects via a demo of the eCentral8 software solution. You will see how this process can reduce crucial turn-around time by preparing Line Engineers in advance to fix defects as soon as the aircraft reaches the gate. You will also see how eCentral8 provides the ability to manage aircraft configurations, system setup, users and devices thus making it very flexible for airlines who have multiple AOC’s and multiple aircraft types. Finally you will see how eTechLog fully integrates with any M&E System allowing for seamless technical record transfer as well as live aircraft maintenance data.
- An introduction to Conduce Group
- A full overview of the Conduce eTechLog solution
- Building the business case for an eTechLog / ELB solution: Return on Investment; company-wide benefits; airworthiness benefits; etc.
- Product Demonstrations: eTechLog8; eCabinLog8; eCentral8; eGIS8
- Questions & Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here