Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 5th October 2023) to see the latest advances in digital aviation manuals, documentation and compliance monitoring via a demo of the popular all-in-one digital document management system from Web Manuals. As you will see, Web Manuals is used by over 560 airlines, operators, MROs, OEMs, and others, to bring their entire company-wide documents and manuals (Flight Ops, M&E, etc.) into one system for authoring, management, distribution, and compliance monitoring. During the Webinar, you will be taken on a demo tour of the different modules and key features within Web Manuals, using genuine airline customer workflow case studies, showing how users can stay compliant with ease, and save up to 80% of their time when editing documents and creating new revisions by utilizing smart modules and advanced features such as auto-generating list of effective pages, mirrored content across documents, compliance libraries, and lots more. You will see how Web Manuals’ users automate compliance monitoring, seamlessly distribute documentation, and enjoy the benefits of a fully cloud-based solution. Finally, you will see how pilots, cabin crew, and engineers, can quickly access up-to-date, role-specific dynamic content using the powerful Web Manuals Reader and EFB App for pilots.
During the Webinar the Web Manuals team will take you on a demo tour of the solution highlighting the key features and functions mentioned above, but also showing how the system takes care of the entire documentation life cycle, including:
- Monitor: Prepare revisions and manage compliance monitoring.
- Author: Write and edit manuals and documents.
- Review: Accept and reject by page.
- Publish: Distribute the documents and notify readers.
- Control: Control who has read the documents and remind readers.
The Webinar Manuals Demo is divided into 4 key sections:
- Demo 1: Key Features for Automated Editing of Manuals and Docs:
First you will see the key advanced features and smart modules to assist manuals and document editors with automated formatting that allows for auto-updated content throughout revisions, such as:
- List of Effective Pages: See and Nominate the List of Effective Pages (LEP) that stay automatically updated.
- Mirroring: A module that can mirror content from a different page or even a page in another manual. When the content is changed in the original manual, it changes in the module as well.
- Abbreviations: Select content as an abbreviation to show the definition on mouseover. View abbreviations as a list via a smart module, always up to date.
- Change Navigation: Seamlessly jump back and forth between pages with revision changes.
- Demo 2: Compliance Monitoring:
As you will see, with Web Manuals, there is no more need for Excel sheets to keep track of regulatory compliance. The Web Manuals state-of-the-art compliance monitoring allows users to create live-links between manuals and regulations. You will see the key functions that simplify compliance monitoring, such as:
- Compliance Libraries (including the UK libraries): See how users connect regulations to manual sections and get notifications if regulations are changed.
- Checklist for auditors: A full list of the requirements displaying the owner, compliance connection location, revision and comments.
- Cross reference: The Cross-reference module allows for there to be a dynamic list of links and regulations to the referenced documents or pages.
- Demo 3: Web Manuals Reader and EFB App for Pilots, Cabin Crew, and Engineers:
Next you will also see how pilots, cabin crew and engineers can quickly and seamlessly access up-to-date, role-specific dynamic content using:
- The new and improved Reader App (usable as an EFB type B): A demo of the powerful Reader App used to view content or initiate and approve change requests. Access operationally critical documents anytime, anywhere. Distribute manuals instantly, make sure all devices are up to date and find reliable information fast.
- Web-based reader: The web-version of the reader App. You will see the intuitive dashboard which is used to easily navigate existing information or manuals, or work through changes.
- Announcements: See how to send customised notifications and announcements to certain user roles from the admin.
- Benefits of a Cloud-Based Solution:
Finally, the Webinar Manuals team will talk you through the benefits of a Fully cloud-based solution. Including:
- Supports staff all around the globe: All key staff, no matter what their location, can view the same content and access critical manuals and documents.
- Frequent updates: Seamlessly update manuals and documents whenever needed.
- Improvement inspiration in feedback from our customers.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of Flight Operations software demonstrations from the World’s leading Flight Operations IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here