Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 3rd November 2016) for an excellent chance to discover the latest innovations in digital and paperless Aviation Maintenance with a full overview of Ramco’s latest Next-Gen digital solutions, including Mobile M&E Apps, HUBS, BOTS Technology, IoT, Virtual Reality and for Material Planning, how to connect all customers, suppliers and logistics providers to ONE digital platform for a fully connected solution. You will see how airlines, aircraft operators, heli-operators and MROs of all sizes can integrate these sophisticated tools and concepts into any IT structure to take full advantage of a digital future.
The Webinar is divided into 2 key sections:
- The Challenges facing the Aviation MRO Industry and the Digital Future.
The Webinar begins with experts from Frost & Sullivan outlining the current challenges facing the aviation MRO industry- and how the latest digital technology solutions can mitigate maintenance risks as well as assist companies to align themselves to take full advantage of this new technology.
- Latest Digital Aviation Maintenance Technology Demos – IT as a serious business enabler.
Next you will see overviews of Ramco’s latest digital and paperless next-gen solutions and learn how they can integrate with and boost the performance of any existing IT structure or MRO system:
- Mobile M&E Apps – Connecting the last mile: Airline majors in the US and AESEAN have recently gone-live with Ramco mobility solutions moving them a step closer to being a wholly digital enterprise with seamless last mile connectivity. You will see how these easy-to-use Apps support a range of critical functions including: MechanicAnywhere – for maintenance execution, WarehouseAnywhere – for warehouse / inventory management, and CustomerAnywhere – for end customers.
- The BOTS Revolution: See how this new sophisticated technology, driven by Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, simplifies interactions with your MRO IT system by adopting conversational UIs using CHATBOTS. You will see how Ramco’s intelligent CHATBOTS fetch parts data, manage AOGs and perform daily admin tasks creating a more personalized and interactive ERP experience for engineers and end-users.
- Material Planning – Hyper-connected ecosystem: Ramco will then showcase their fully integrated Material Planning platform which enables suppliers, customers and logistics providers to co-exist on ONE IT platform resulting in the seamless sharing of data and full inventory visibility for the complete demand to pay cycle. The example you will see involves integrations with AeroXchange, Gains, FedEx & OEMs.
Finally you will hear some case study success stories and how airlines and MROs are currently using this latest technology achieving enormous benefits with increased efficiencies.
- Why Digitize?
- MRO Industry Challenges
- Technology as an enabler
- Importance of choosing the Right Tech Partner
- Connecting the last mile
- BOTS revolution
- Hyper-connected Ecosystem
- Success Stories
- The future – what lies beyond
- Questions & Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here