Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 16th March 2023) to see the latest innovations in digital aviation manuals, company content, and compliance monitoring via a demo of the popular XML powered, all-in-one digital content management solution from Yonder. Via a demo of the solution, you will see how Yonder provides airlines, operators, and MROs with unparalleled control over their content. You will see how the solution imports existing operational documentation and manuals in any format (PDF, MS Word, XML, etc.), and transforms them into smart content, with integrated editing and distribution, as well as auto compliance and regulations tracking. During the Webinar you will see how to efficiently manage revisions, including automated OEM Manual updates (FCOM, MEL, FCTM, QRH, etc.), also how pilots, cabin crew and engineers can seamlessly access, up-to-date and role-specific content, and manuals online or via the online and offline Yonder App. You will see some of the latest innovations including the new iOS Pilot, Cabin Crew, Engineer App built using Apple’s own language and features; Word Document Importer so that users can drag and drop formatted Word documents (tables, images, etc.) into Yonder Mind – eliminating copy/paste; Auto-compliance with content linked to updating regulations and standards (FAA, IOSA, EASA, etc.). Finally, you will see how Yonder seamlessly integrates with a customer’s internal IT infrastructure, and with 3rd party Apps and solutions with a specific example of a Quality and Safety Management solution integration (IQSMS).
The Webinar begins with a full overview of the Yonder solution, the key features, and benefits. As you will see Yonder is a fully integrated solution featuring both an online and offline viewer as well as a content manager. Users only see information relevant for their specific roles and change/revision workflows guarantee full control at all times. Yonder’s dynamic content enables airlines, operators and MROs to:
- Reduce information overload by delivering users just the information they need:
Yonder is a digital solution that works with dynamic content, not static documents. Create user-specific profiles to make sure staff always get the right information at the right time.
- Reduce manual effort and minimize errors when dealing with OEM revisions:
Yonder brings operations manuals and aircraft manufacturers’ handbooks together in one place. Manuals from Airbus, Boeing and other OEMs can be imported and revised in a largely automated process – even when they’ve been customized.
- Become compliant as a result:
Content can be linked with the underlying regulations and standards (FAA, IOSA, EASA, etc.). That way, a workflow is automatically triggered whenever these change, ensuring full compliance by customers at all times.
You will see a demo of Yonder’s unique features and also some exciting innovations, including:
- The new iOS App: This significant upgrade to Yonder’s existing iOS app delivers a completely new and iOS native app. Apple features work out of the box and user experience is improved making it easy to work with the app.
- New Word Importer: Yonder customers can quickly drag and drop formatted Microsoft Word documents to Yonder eliminating any copy/paste work.
- Integrations: Learn how Yonder integrates with other solutions and how this improves cost efficiency.
The webinar will also cover questions customers frequently ask about IT security, single sign on, and hosting options. Finally, you will be able to ask your questions in a Q&A session and learn how Yonder can help you solve your documentation challenges.
The Webinar is divided into 3 key sections:
- Yonder Demo: Overview and Full System Demo
First you will be taken on a full overview of the Yonder solution including an outline of the key features and benefits. You will see how Yonder fully utilizes digital technology to convert documents and manuals into smart content, providing companies with unparalleled control over their content. You will see how the solution eliminates information overflow for all stakeholder – pilots, cabin crew, technicians, authors, editors, document owners, approvers, etc. – and stops them from drowning in the daily flood of information: with Yonder they only see the content and workflows that are relevant their jobs.
The full system demo will show you:
– Uploading all types of documents and OEM manuals in any format
– Regulations can be linked to documents with auto-renew ensuring full compliance
– End users can set and manage their favorites – either a full doc or a section within
– Notifications that show docs or sections that have been updated and require user acknowledgement
– Flash cards to study new procedures
– Customizing the workflows of all users to follow company policy
– How to easily drill down and find the information you need using filters in a few clicks or taps of the screen. Search in one document or the entire library
– The change management process to seamlessly manage revisions
– Information modules that are used across different documents. Only update once and the changes appear across all documents
– How to set up a change request, and more.
- Yonder Demo: Latest Innovations – iOS App, Word Doc Importer, OEM Manual Connector
Next you will see the latest developments and innovations including:
– The new iOS Mobile App: for Pilots, Cabin Crew, and Engineers, featuring a completely new design that works like a native Apple App, so is very easy to use and comes with all the advanced Apple features out of the box, such as split view. Upcoming Windows and Android Apps are also scheduled for release shortly.
– Word Importer: no more copying and pasting lines of text. Seamlessly import word document (including tables, pictures, formatting). The importer auto-converts into XML with only a few amendments needed such as setting content flows, and filter tags, and links to other documents.
– PDFs: If you still need PDFs then you can still upload a PDF seamlessly (such as: flight plans, MEL lists, leaflets, etc.), or easily export as PDF from XML to for example a regulator or authority. The design of the PDF is fully adaptable to the company and OEM styling.
– OEM Manual Connector: allows customers to automatically import FCOM, MEL, FCTM, QRH structured documents directly into Yonder, with auto change requests to show changes.
– Forms: Easily build XML forms with dynamic content and workflow.
- Yonder Demo: Hosting Options, IT Infrastructure Integration, 3rd Party App Integration
Finally, you will learn about hosting options as well as a look at system integrations both with existing IT infrastructure and third-party apps. As you will see, Yonder is hosted in the Cloud, but this can be tailored for each customer, should they need a local cloud provider or on-premise hosting. You will see how Yonder’s on-boarding team assist with key integrations into the customers IT infrastructure, such as the sharing of data through APIs or a setting up a single sign-on.
You will then learn about the value of 3rd Party App integrations with an example of a Quality and Safety Management solution integration (IQSMS), and how that can elevate a document management solution to the next level.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of Flight Operations software demonstrations from the World’s leading Flight Operations IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here