Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 29th June 2017) this Webinar for a great chance to see a full software demo of one of the market leading Electronic Logbook solutions: CROSSMOS from CrossConsense. During the Webinar you will see how CROSSMOS fully replaces the traditional paper technical logbook with an electronic version, can be configured for any airline or aircraft operator with any fleet (from retro-fit, to built-in, with EFB or standalone), integrate with any M&E / MRO software solution or processes, and requires minimal training.
The Webinar begins with a full overview of CROSSMOS and its key features. You will see how flexible the ELB configuration can be; allowing for settings to be made for the whole fleet, specific aircraft types, serial number ranges, date ranges and even individual aircraft. You will then see how CROSSMOS is available on a range of devices capturing key data and transmitting it in real-time to the airline and directly into any M&E software solution. The CROSSMOS experts will also cover: hard and software requirements – what you need to have on-board and on the ground; and crucially how the solution functions in off-line mode.
You will then be taken through live demonstrations of CROSSMOS from three different perspectives. As you will see, the solution provides a different, optimized User-Interface for each specific user:
- Pilot’s / Cockpit complete Workflow: You will see how the pilots complete the ETL including – opening and closing the flight; real-time cockpit fault reporting; entering fuel uplift, preflight check, de-icing, etc. Inflight all the information the pilot needs is available including complaints entered by the cabin and cockpit crew.
- Cabin Complaint Entry Workflow: Next you will see how cabin crew can report cabin defects using the sophisticated image-based guided cabin complaint entry system. You will see how the defect synchronizes to the ground and links to the pilot’s ETL for final captain’s approval and sign-off.
- Maintenance and Engineering Workflow: Finally, you will see how CROSSMOS transfers real-time data and defects directly to the M&E System reducing turn-around time and supplying maintenance control with a near real-time overview of fleet maintenance status. You will also see how maintenance crew perform all necessary work including entering actions, deferrals, closure and CRS data.
The Webinar will close with a case-study review of how CROSSMOS has performed during its first year of operation with major airline SWISS and at various other airlines, plus a look at future developments.
- A full overview of the CROSSMOS ETL solution.
- Live Demo 1: The Pilot’s Workflow
- Live Demo 2: The Cabin Defect Process
- Live Demo 3: Maintenance & Engineering Workflow
- Case Study and a look to future developments
- Questions & Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here