Please note this Webinar is for airlines, aircraft operators and MRO Facilities only
Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 21st November 2019) for an excellent chance to see the latest developments in predictive aircraft maintenance, powered by advanced data analytics from Honeywell. During the Webinar, Honeywell data experts will take you on a demo of the Connected Maintenance application, which uses advanced analytics techniques, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, to enable airlines and aircraft operators of all sizes and fleet type to tap into their aircraft data streams and provide instant insights into fleet health status. It also alerts engineers to potential problems to be dealt with during schedule maintenance, or on the day of operations, to avoid AOGs.
However, as you will see the Connected Maintenance Application goes well beyond focusing on health monitoring and trend analysis. It not only predicts an imminent system issue, it also provides prescriptive information to help maintenance crews pinpoint the fault down to the subcomponent level, identifying the particular part that needs to be repaired or replaced along with the repair procedure to be followed. As a result, engineers spend less time manually troubleshooting components and get to the right fix, first time.
The Webinar begins with an overview of the latest connected aircraft and data analytics technology and a tour of the new next-gen data analytics platform: Honeywell Forge. You will then see a demo of the Connected Maintenance Application before a look at some use cases and case studies, including a Cathay Pacific APU data analytics analysis and predictive model. As you will see, another case study discovered the following benefits:
- 35% Reduction in operational disruptions
- 1.5% No fault-found rate
- 100% Existing data without costly retrofitting
- 10-15% Reduction in premature removals
1. New in 2019: Connected
Aircraft and Data Analytics
- Connected Aircraft technologies enabled by new hardware and services
- New data sources and platforms in 2019
- The need for an enterprise-wide data solution to break down data silos
- Analytics applications: Connected Maintenance, Flight Efficiency, Flight Safety, Ground operations
- New features for Connected Maintenance application
2. Connected Maintenance Application – System Demo
- Overview and dashboards
- Notifications: all alerts sorted by priority with provided prescriptive recommendations
- Fleet overview: health monitoring, predictive analytics, and trend monitoring
- ATA chapters: detailed data drilldown for supported chapters
- Data explorer: BI analytics suite to help operators make sense of the underlying data
3. Connected Maintenance Application – Use cases and case studies
- Connected Maintenance at Cathay Pacific
- Supported ATA chapters and platforms
- Future use cases and roadmap
4. Questions and answers session
is Honeywell Forge?
Honeywell Forge combines disparate data sources into one advanced analytics platform to drive business results. Modern aircraft generate terabytes and terabytes of data, so the demands for faster processing of data and extracting of insights are increasing every year. Over 100 airlines are using the different applications now forming the platform: from flight data analytics for fuel efficiency, to APU diagnostics, to turn-around optimization. For the first time, airlines can host the data and view the insights within a single unified platform.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here