Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 26th January 2017) for a full overview and as live software demonstration of the Electronic Technical Logbook (ETL / ELB) solution from Conduce: eTechLog8. As ever increasing numbers of airlines and aircraft operators move towards paperless operations, a key step is to replace the traditional paper technical logbook with an electronic version – the ETL / ELB. During the Webinar, Conduce experts will demonstrate how eTechLog8 achieves this process and how it can be configured for any airline or aircraft operator with any fleet, and integrate with any M&E / MRO Software solutions or processes; current users include a large airline group, cargo operator, regional airline and low cost carrier.
The Webinar begins with a full overview of eTechLog8 and its key features. You will see the latest version of the software and will learn about all the new features available in version 3 – including the key benefit of off-line functionality where no connectivity is available.
Next you will learn about building a business case, the steps required for gaining regulatory approval and certification, and bringing eTechLog8 into service. Compliance with standards and review of processes will also be discussed with some of the factors useful to estimate return on investment.
You will then see live demonstrations of the Conduce eTechLog8 Solution from three different perspectives:
- Pilot’s Walkthrough Demo: The Conduce team will walk you through how the pilot completes the eTechLog including: Navigating the Home Screen, refueling with picture capture, forms completion to allow release to service and Electronic Sign-Off using the unique on-screen signature function.
- Line Maintenance Walkthrough Demo: You will next see a demo of the software from the point of view of a Line Maintenance Engineer. You will learn how to deal with a PIREP, raising an engineering defect, deferring a defect, referring to the MEL and selecting an MEL code. Conduce will also introduce eCabinLog8 as a companion application for recording cabin defects.
- Real-Time Data Management and M&E System Integration Walkthrough Demo: You will then see, via a demo of the eCentral8 software solution, how airlines are able to monitor in real-time the eTechLog data and defects. You will also see how this process can reduce crucial turn-around time by preparing Line Engineers in advance to fix defects as soon as the aircraft reaches the gate and how Central8 provides the ability to manage aircraft configurations, system setup, users and devices thus making it very flexible for airlines who have multiple AOC’s and multiple aircraft types. Finally, you will see how eTechLog fully integrates with any M&E System allowing for seamless technical record transfer as well as live aircraft maintenance data.
- An introduction to conduce Group.
- A full overview of the Conduce eTechLog8 solution, including a look at the new features available in Version 3.
- Building the business case for an eTechLog and gaining regulatory compliance.
- Product Demonstrations: Pilot Walkthrough; Line Maintenance Walkthrough; Real-Time Data Management and M&E System Integration Walkthrough.
- Questions and Answers.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here