Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 30th August 2018) and join the paperless and digital aviation manuals and content specialists at Comply365 as they walk you through their market leading, XML powered authoring solution, web / mobile distribution solution and mobile App. You will see how Comply365 solutions, which are already in use at over 60 companies worldwide, can assist airlines, aircraft operators and MRO facilities to efficiently manage mission critical OEM manuals and company content (author, revise and distribute) in multiple formats and provides pilots, cabin crew, and engineers with seamless access to the latest, up-to-date manuals and content via the Mobile App, enabling them to quickly find the information they require and therefore operate in their roles efficiency and safely.
The Webinar is divided into three key parts:
- The Challenges for Pilots, Cabin Crew and Engineers to find key information today
Every day, key personnel perform critical operational tasks that require them to have access to specific information. Minutes matter – they need the ability to quickly find the information needed for a specific situation without a time-consuming search. The Webinar begins with Comply365 experts discussing how pilots access specific information regarding routine and non-routine situations today (the same processes apply to engineers in an M&E environment) and how Comply365 is focusing on providing the ultimate end-user experience for faster, easier access to mission-critical information.
- New Authoring & Distribution Solution Overview
Next you will see how Comply365 is solving these challenges. You will see how, using Comply365’s New Authoring & Distribution Solution, including the Mobile App, airlines, aircraft operators and MRO facilities can have a single solution that can be used across all departments for authoring, revising and distributing manuals and publications in multiple formats. You will also see how the solution is built specifically to handle the complexity of authoring multiple OEMs and departments and assists airlines to manage their entire document lifecycle; putting them in control. You will hear about the latest developments and product roadmap.
- Mobile App and New Authoring Solution Demos:
Finally you will see demos of Comply365’s New Authoring & Distribution Solution, including the Mobile App:
- Single, consolidated authoring solution. Author, revise and distribute OEM and Company Manuals in a single, consolidated solution that can be used by all departments.
- Easy-to-use editor. An easy-to-use editor with a familiar interface and built-in XML controls to maintain structural integrity without XML knowledge requirements.
- Integrated workflow management. Remove complex email or paper-based exchanges with workflows integrated right into the authoring and revision process.
- Smart data. Filter information quickly by any data attribute, including effectively and safety information.
- Targeted distribution. Distribute targeted content to end users on any device while maintaining automated revision control and compliance tracking.
- An overview of and introduction to Comply365
- The challenges for pilots, cabin crew and engineers to find key information today
- Comply365 Digital Solutions: New Authoring & Distribution Solution Overview
- Demo of New Authoring & Distribution Solution including Mobile App:
- Single, consolidated authoring solution
- Easy-to-use editor
- Integrated workflow management
- Smart data
- Targeted distribution
- Questions and Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here