Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 13th October 2016) for an excellent chance to view a full system overview and as live online demonstration of one of the industry’s leading and most cost effective end-to-end aviation maintenance and engineering management software solutions: OASES from Commsoft. OASES is used worldwide by over 90 customers from national flag carriers, regional airlines, and other operators to specialist MRO facilities and CAMO providers and including all sizes of business. During the Webinar Commosft experts will demo some of OASES’ latest developments including how the system assists working in a mobile and paperless environment.
The Webinar begins with a high-level tour of the OASES modules and the fully integrated functionality the software provides as well as a look at the latest developments. You will then see live demonstrations of two system highlights: the paperless and mobile M&E functionality; and the sophisticated MRO Process workflow functionality.
During the Webinar you will see:
- Full OASES M&E System Overview: The Commsoft experts will guide you through the OASES modules and the fully integrated functionality including: Continuing Airworthiness, Planning, Production, Line Maintenance Control, Material Management, Commercial Management, Warranty and more… You will see how the different modules seamlessly integrate to share key data and how the system integrates with other solutions such as an Electronic TechLog; RFID tagging for material management; and Finance systems.
- OASES System Demo 1 – the MRO Process: Next you will see how OASES seamlessly manages the MRO process. The demo will follow a step-by-step guide including: loading the RFQ into OASES, generating a quote for the customer, how an accepted quote automatically converted to work orders, and how the work pack is finalised and issued to production. You will see how, once the maintenance has been completed, the system produces a finalised invoice which is then electronically transferred to the finance system.
- OASES System Demo 2 – Mobile M&E App & e-Signature Functionality: Finally you will see an overview and demo of the new OASES mobile app which can be accessed via standard browsers on all mobile and tablet devices. As you will see the app is designed to be used in the field by pilots and line maintenance engineers allowing for real-time viewing of maintenance data from anywhere in the world. Security settings can restrict user access to specific aircraft, making the app suitable for 3rd party customers or contractor employees where limited access to aircraft data is necessary. You will also see the new e-Signature functionality within OASES allowing engineers to sign-off work at any location leading to huge increases in efficiency and a simplified audit process.
- General Overview of Commsoft and OASES
- High-Level OASES Systems Demonstration – Module overview including: Core Module; Continuing Airworthiness; Planning; Production; Materials; Line Maintenance; Commercial; Warranty.
- OASES System Demo 1: The MRO Process
- OASES System Demo 2: Mobile M&E App & e-Signature Functionality
- Questions and Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here