Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded on 30th November 2017) for an excellent chance to view a full system overview and live demos of one of the industry’s leading, most cost-effective, end-to-end MRO / M&E software solutions: OASES from Commsoft. OASES is used worldwide by over 90 customers of all sizes including: national flag carriers, regional airlines, low-cost carriers, MROs and CAMO providers. During the Webinar, OASES experts will show the latest developments to the system, including a core functionality upgrade; OASES Cloud hosting; mobile material app and new damage and repair, and maintenance costs modules.
The Webinar begins with a high-level tour of OASES, its modules and the rich functionality of the system provides for managing the end-to-end maintenance, engineering and logistics requirements of modern airlines, MROs and CAMOs. Next you will see recent developments to OASES core functionality (database, operating system, interfaces and apps) comprehensively upgraded to provide users with real value benefits and lots of recent new interest and customers around the world. You will then be taken on a tour of the hosted solution (OASES Cloud) which allows smaller users to benefit from a functionality-rich M&E / MRO IT solution, with low up-front investment and IT resource requirement.
Then you will see demos of three recent developments:
- OASES Mobile Material App: This new app allows users to interrogate the stock for any location in the network. It allows stores personnel to issue stock, use the mobile device’s camera to read barcodes and, if connected to an RFID reader use this to interrogate bin locations. You will see how a stock audit can be carried out on a mobile device and how OASES is up-dated with the current stock information as recorded on the mobile device at the bin location.
- New Damage and Repair Management Module: Next you will see how this new module allows users to record and track all types of damage (both external and internal) and then ensure that compliance with maintenance requirements is maintained until such time as a repair or replacement has been completed. It allows operators to produce damage charts and comprehensive reports on the damage and repairs carried out on each aircraft.
- New Maintenance Costs Module: Finally you will see how the Maintenance Costs Module allows users to both review historic costs and budget for future maintenance costs of aircraft operations. It allows users to add fixed costs and also takes account of fixed hourly cost agreements.
- Short introduction to Commsoft and OASES
- OASES Core functionality upgrade
- OASES Cloud Solution and benefits to smaller operators
- OASES Mobile Material App
- New Damage and Repair Management Module
- New Maintenance Costs Module
- Questions and Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here