Register to view this On-Demand Webinar and join Boeing for an as live demonstration of their exciting new Mobile Maintenance Applications for iPad and iPhone.
The Webinar video will show you how these new applications give mechanics access to the information they need to resolve maintenance issues plane-side or on the go, in close collaboration with maintenance and engineering teams based elsewhere. You will see how they boost maintenance efficiency, improve aircraft utillization, and reduce operational costs.
During the Webinar, the Boeing experts will walk you through an as live iPad demonstrations of their three new products:
- Toolbox Mobile Library: You will see how technicians have access to maintenance documents for instant reference and use, wherever and whenever needed. Multiple manuals and airline-created content are linked together so that uses can easily search for documents and information about parts and fault histories. To Multiple manuals and airline-created content are linked together so that users can easily search documents.
- Toolbox Mobile Parts: The iPad demo will show you how technicians can instantly retrieve information about part availability, including the most current inventory information.
- Maintenance Turn Time: Adds a secure collaboration dimension to the maintenance troubleshooting process. Also running on iPhone you will see how a technician can take a photo of a damaged part (image opposite), upload it for others to see and annotate, and then share information about maintenance issues with other personnel in real time.
Mobile technology is becoming an important aspect for aircraft maintenance and has the potential to save airlines and aircraft operators millions of dollars in operating costs today. This Webinar will introduce you to Boeing’s excellent new mobile maintenance range of solutions and how they can deliver key results.
- Introduction to the Boeing Edge
- An Overview of Maintenance Performance Toolbox
- Product Demonstration: Toolbox Mobile Library
- Product Demonstration: Toolbox Mobile Parts
- An Overview of Maintenance Turn Time
- Product Demonstration Maintenance Turn Time
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here