Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded on 14th April 2016) and join Boeing to see a full overview and Tablet demonstration of their next-generation suite of mobile maintenance apps, designed for airlines and aircraft operators of all sizes and operating any fleet or engine type including non-Boeing and mixed fleets. You will also see an outline of some of the latest innovations to the popular Maintenance Performance Toolbox Software Solution.
Since launching its mobile maintenance applications in 2013, airlines and operators worldwide are enjoying the efficiency benefits of going mobile using Boeing’s innovative Apps. In this Webinar the Boeing experts take you on a step-by-step walk through of their suite of mobile maintenance applications: Toolbox Mobile Library, Toolbox Mobile Parts and Maintenance Turn Time. You will learn about the benefits the mobile App users are seeing now that their engineers can use one system to quickly and easily access all the information they need from any aircraft or engine type (including fully up-to-date and compliant digital manuals, documentation, parts information and fault history) from their mobile devices without leaving the aircraft side or from any other location, online or offline and integrated with any MRO system.
The Webinar begins with a brief overview of new Toolbox product features including: Records Management (upload and manage all technical records in a digital format) and two new developments which convert Maintenance Performance Toolbox into a one-stop tool for all fleet maintenance requirements: Engine Manuals (upload and author all Engine Manuals) and Mixed Fleet (upload and manage non-Boeing aircraft data).
You then see full in-depth iPad demonstrations of the following three mobile Apps:
- Toolbox Mobile Library: You will see how technicians can access maintenance documents for instant reference and use, wherever and whenever needed. Multiple manuals and airline-created content are linked together so that users can easily search for documents and information about parts and fault histories.
- Toolbox Mobile Parts: The iPad demo will show you how technicians can instantly retrieve information about parts availability, including the most current inventory information.
- Maintenance Turn Time: Adds a secure collaboration dimension to the maintenance troubleshooting process. Also running on iPhone, you will see how a technician can take a photo of a damaged part, upload it for others to see and annotate, and then share information about maintenance issues with other personnel in real time.
During the Webinar you will also see how the Apps seamlessly integrate and share data with each other as well as with any Maintenance Management System. You will see how the full integrated system automatically ensures security and compliance while its lean processes improve efficiency, adding benefit to the bottom line. Each mechanic can handle more aircraft so the fleet can grow without staff numbers increasing.
- Recent innovations to Maintenance Performance Toolbox
- Engine manuals
- Records management
- Mixed fleet
- Overview of Toolbox Mobile and Maintenance Turn Time applications
- Demo of Toolbox Mobile and Maintenance Turn Time applications
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here