Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 10th September 2015) and join the experts from Boeing for an exclusive first look at the new Maintenance Toolbox Performance Digital Technical Records module, designed for airlines, aircraft operators, MROs and Leasing Companies – operating or maintaining any aircraft or engine including non-Boeing – to easily manage their technical records and entire maintenance documentation library in a digital and paperless format.
Airline maintenance organizations struggle daily with managing paper records for their aircraft. Transitioning to a digital technical record solution that integrates with their maintenance systems is becoming an imperative for increased efficiency as more and more companies look to operate in a paperless environment. As you will see during the Webinar, the new Technical Records module extends the central document management capabilities of Maintenance Performance Toolbox to the digital records arena to provide these key solutions and more.
The Webinar opens with a quick tour of the popular Maintenance Performance Toolbox solution, focusing on its capabilities, latest developments and improvements, and the modules that make up the system… plus mobile applications. Then, using a live software demo of the Toolbox Records module the Boeing experts will walk you through the paperless and digital technical records processes, and show you how you can:
- Reduce costs and increase efficiency of daily technical records management: including: reducing rework in maintenance and records management and continuously automate and improve records workflow processes.
- Reduce delays and costs incurred during lease transitions: Lessors and airlines have access to the same central document and records library and can use the Transition Dashboard to ensure each aircraft or engine is ready for transition in real-time.
- Conduct easy document and record searches: Full text and bar-code search locates documents quickly and accurately.
- Easily Integrate with other M&E / MRO Systems: Integrate the Records Module with maintenance planning systems with auto processing of scanned or electronic task cards.
- Set up automated integration with Technical Logs: Aircraft technical logs automatically appear in the records library using the Tech Log Page Manager.
Steve Jaffe, Product Marketing Manager, Boeing
Alan Geoghegan, Regional Sales Director, Boeing
- An Introduction to The Boeing Edge
- Maintenance Performance Toolbox: Capabilities and Improvements
- Introducing Toolbox Records Module
- Toolbox Records Module Demonstration
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here