Register to view this Webinar recording (recorded on the 11th September 2014) for an excellent chance to see Boeing and its subsidiary, Jeppesen, provide an overview and as live demonstration of their mobile Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) applications that are enabling airlines and operators around the world to move to a paperless and fully digital flight deck.
During the Webinar recording, the Boeing and Jeppesen experts provide you with an exclusive walk through of their comprehensive portfolio of mobile EFB applications and support systems, available on both Apple and Windows- based tablets, all designed to increase operational efficiency and situational awareness in flight, and integrate into a pilot’s daily workflow.
The Webinar begins with an update on the paper-to-digital progress within the industry and in the flight deck. You then see how Boeing and Jeppesen can together provide a full end-to-end mobile EFB solution for any airline or operator including: Charts, Manuals, Weather and Electronic Flight Folder (EFF). You see how these solutions provide pilots with an entirely digital experience at their fingertips; help them find the right information more quickly; lower IT costs; and facilitate regulatory compliance.
You then see a comprehensive as live demonstration of two leading products:
- Jeppesen FliteDeck Pro: a complete EFB solution for mobile devices including paper chart replacement and an industry-leading design to reduce pilot workload and interact with a growing number of external systems. You see how pilots can leverage FliteDeck Pro to access charting data (including ownership on airport diagrams) and simplify their workflow with route impact and route sharing plus many more time saving capabilities.
- Boeing Electronic Flight Folder: a paper replacement for day-of-flight briefing processes that hugely improves the pilot’s efficiency. You see how pilots can access key flight data such as flight plans, weather, NOTAMS, load sheet (including e-signatures) all at their fingertips.
The flight deck is moving to a paperless and digital environment and has the potential to save airlines and operators millions of dollars in operating costs. This Webinar recording introduces you to Boeing and Jeppesen’s excellent mobile EFB solutions and you see how they can deliver key results.
- Introduction to the Boeing Edge
- Update on paper-to-digital progress in the industry
- Overview of Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) portfolio
- Product demonstration: FliteDeck Pro
- Product demonstration: Electronic Flight Folder
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here