Sign up to view this Webinar recording (recorded on the 4th September 2014) and join AvioVision for an as live online demo of their ground-breaking, modular Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) software solution AVIOBOOK, designed for a variety of platforms, including iPad; desktop and laptop computers; tablets; and cockpit-installed units. This Webinar focuses specifically on the rich iPad functionality.
The Webinar recording provides you with a great chance to see an as live iPad demo of a leading, end-to-end, modular EFB software solution. You will see how a paperless cockpit can become a reality for any airline or operator of any size and provide pilots with an entirely digital experience at their fingertips which can hugely lower operational costs, enhance back-office processes, and facilitate regulatory compliance.
The AvioVision experts begin the Webinar by offering their tips and advice on how to establish a successful EFB program; from gaining regulatory compliance to choosing the correct hardware and software to match specific requirements.
Then following the processes already used by 17 airlines and operators operating over 550 aircraft, including Thomson Airways and Air Arabia, you will be taken on a high level live demonstration tour of the different EFB modules AVIOBOOK provides.You see how the modular structure allows airlines and operators to create a customized EFB exactly matching their requirements by picking and choosing modules and is therefore suitable for all airlines and operators of any size.
The as live iPad demo
You see a full overview of all the modules available including the 3rd party integration of industry leading systems into the Performance and Charts (Lido, Navtech, Jeppesen) modules and a review of the new Training module. The live iPad demo includes the following:
- Main – Smart Login, Operational notifications, 3rd Party data updates
- OFP – A real-time, digital operational flight monitoring and flight data exchange tool. Based on data uploaded from your flight planning system
- Briefing – Up-to-date operational briefing data, colour coded weather messages, NOTAMS
- Library – Search through manuals and company documents quickly and efficiently.
- Reports – see how to create customized reports for an efficiency two-way data exchange
- Weight & Balance – A blend between the regular computerized loadsheet and a manual weight & balance
- Performance – Optimize performance calculations
- Globe – see all your relevant flight information graphically presented on the globe
- Tools – Powerful and handy tools for daily operations
Back end EFB administration
You then also see how to administer all the key EFB data using a server-based ground administration tool via a tour of the advanced AVIOBOOK BASE ground administration tool. You see how this important tool can turn the EFB into an Operational platform through simultaneous use of different EFB platforms; integration with third-party data; operational supervision; the provisioning, integration and management of content; and is also the link between the back-office and the AVIOBOOK EFB which is connected to the front-office via LAN, WLAN, WIFI and GPRS/3G-3,5G and 4G through the communication layer.
Webinar Recording Agenda:
- About AvioVision and the AVIOBOOK EFB Platform
- Best practice in how to establish an EFB program
- Live iPad EFB Demonstration of AVIOBOOK with a tour of the following modules: Framework with Login/out; Update process; Notifications; Library with PDF documents; Reports; Charts; Weight & Balance; Perfo; Globe; Electronic Checklist; Tools; Cross Talk
- AVIOBOOK BASE ground administration tool demonstration
- Questions & Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here