Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 8th September 2016) for an excellent chance to see a full overview and as live demo of an industry leading, modular, full Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) software solution – AVIOBOOK from AvioVision. As you will see during the Webinar AVIOBOOK is designed for multiple platforms: iPads; Tablets and Cockpit installed units (iOS and Windows) and suitable for airlines and operators of all sizes who can select mopdules appropriate to their operation to create a customized EFB exactly matching their requirements.
The Webinar begins with AvioVision experts providing a full overview of AVIOBOOK, its different modules and the rich functionality the solution provides. They will then focus on the latest cutting-edge developments in the system including: Live 4D EFB Weather view using the Globe module; the improved Performance module for Takeoff, Landing Dispatch and Landing In-Flight calculations – including graphical representation of the runway. You will then see the new Cabin App designed for Cabin Crew to give them a duty overview, the latest schedule and including a briefing section.
Next you will hear advice on establishing a successful EFB program; from gaining regulatory compliance to choosing the right software and hardware to match requirements. Then, following the processes used by numerous airlines and operators worldwide, including KLM, Flybe and Thomson Airways, the live software demonstration content of the Webinar will be divided into 3 key sections:
Live Demo 1: An iPad demo of the AVIOBOOK EFB Modules
You will see a full overview and demo of the 10 modules the system provides, with particular focus on the performance and Globe modules (for live weather), as well as 3rd party integration with industry leading systems such as Lido, Jeppesen, etc. The modules explained and shown to you during the demo include:
- Main – Smart Login, Operational notifications, 3rd Party data updates
- OFP – A real-time, digital operational flight monitoring and flight data exchange tool. Based on data uploaded from your flight planning system
- Briefing – Up-to-date operational briefing data, colour coded weather messages, NOTAMS
- Library – Search through manuals and company documents quickly and efficiently
- Reports – See how to create customized reports for an efficient two-way data exchange
- Weight & Balance – A blend between the regular computerized loadsheet and a manual weight & balance solution
- Performance – Newly updated with Takeoff, Landing Dispatch and Landing In-Flight calculations including graphical representation of the runway
- Charts – Seamless integration with 3rd Part chart suppliers and OFP module ensuring pilots only see the route and airport relevant to their specific flight
- Globe – See all relevant flight information, including live weather updates, graphically presented in 4D
- Tools – Powerful and handy tools for daily operations.
Live Demo 2: A Demo of the AVIOBOOK Cabin App
Next you will see a live demo of the new App dedicated for Cabin Crew. As you will discover it contains a duty overview with the latest schedule and crew info plus a briefing section for each flight with passenger and aircraft data as well as the new Flightbox. The App connects with AVIOBOOK Base for seamless integration with the EFB and for sharing of data.
Live Demo 3: AVIOBOOK Base – EFB Administration and Dispatching Tool
Finally, via a tour of the advanced, comprehensive AVIOBOOK Base ground administration tool, you will see how to administer all the key EFB data using a server-based ground admin tool. You will discover how AVIOBOOK Base turns the EFB into an Operational platform through simultaneous use of different EFB platforms; integration with third-party data; operational supervision; the provisioning, integration and management of content; and is also the link between the back-office the pilot’s EFB devices which can be connected live via LAN, WiFi, WLAN, GPRS, 3G, 4G, etc.
You will also see a demo of the improved dispatch functionality within AVIOBOOK Base; ensuring that administrators can provide pilots with the key information they need for each specific flight including: charts, manuals, documents, live weather, etc.
- About AvioVision and the AVIOBOOK EFB Platform
- An overview of the latest developments to enhance the system
- Best practice in how to establish a successful EFB program
- Live Demo 1: An iPad tour of the 10 AVIOBOOK EFB Modules
- Live Demo 2: A demo of the new Cabin App
- Live Demo 3: AVIOBOOK Base EFB Administration and Dispatching Tool
- Questions & Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here