Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 11th May 2017) for an excellent chance to see a full overview and as live demo of the popular, industry leading, modular, full Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) software solution – AVIOBOOK. As you will see during the Webinar, the AVIOBOOK EFB provides an end-to-end EFB solution for multiple platforms: iPads; Tablets and Cockpit installed units (iOS and Windows), and is used by airlines and operators of all sizes worldwide.
To open the Webinar, AvioVision experts deliver a full overview of AVIOBOOK EFB, its different modules, current users (from flag carriers to regional airlines and heli-operators) and the rich functionality the solution provides. They will then show you a full live iPad demo of the system and its different modules from a pilot’s perspective, focusing on the latest cutting-edge developments including: Live 4D EFB Weather view using the Globe module; the improved Performance module for Takeoff, Landing Dispatch and Landing In-Flight calculations – including graphical representation of the runway. You will then see the AVIOBOOK Base for EFB Admin and dispatch, before finally showing you the new Cabin App designed for Cabin Crew to give them a duty overview, the latest schedule and briefing section.
The live software demonstration content of the Webinar will be divided into 3 key sections:
Live Demo 1: An iPad demo of the AVIOBOOK EFB Modules – Pilot Walkthrough
You will be taken on a full live iPad tour of AVIOBOOK and its different modules from a Pilot’s perspective, focusing on the latest developments as well as 3rd party integration with industry leading systems such as Lido, Jeppesen, etc. The modules to be shown during the demo include:
- Main – Smart Login, Operational notifications, 3rd Party data updates
- OFP – A real-time, digital operational flight monitoring and flight data exchange tool. Based on data uploaded from your flight planning system
- Briefing – Up-to-date operational briefing data, colour coded weather messages, NOTAMS
- Library – Search through manuals and company documents quickly and efficiently
- Reports – See how to create customized reports for an efficient two-way data exchange
- Weight & Balance – A blend between the regular computerized loadsheet and a manual weight & balance solution
- Performance – Newly updated with Takeoff, Landing Dispatch and Landing In-Flight calculations including graphical representation of the runway
- Charts – Seamless integration with 3rd Party chart suppliers and OFP module ensuring pilots only see the route and airport relevant to their specific flight
- Globe – See all relevant flight information, including live weather updates, graphically presented in 4D
- Tools – Powerful and handy tools for daily operations.
Live Demo 2: AVIOBOOK Base – EFB Administration and Dispatching Tool
Next, via a tour of the advanced, comprehensive AVIOBOOK Base ground administration tool, you will see how to administer all the key EFB data using a server-based ground admin tool. You will discover how AVIOBOOK Base turns the EFB into an Operational platform through simultaneous use of different EFB platforms; integration with third-party data; operational supervision; the provisioning, integration and management of content; and is also the link between the back-office the pilot’s EFB devices which can be connected live via LAN, WiFi, WLAN, GPRS, 3G, 4G, etc.
You will also see a demo of the improved dispatch functionality within AVIOBOOK Base; ensuring that administrators can provide pilots with the key information they need for each specific flight including: charts, manuals, documents, live weather, etc.
Live Demo 3: A Demo of the AVIOBOOK Cabin Crew application
Finally, you will see a live demo of the new App dedicated for Cabin Crew. As you will discover it contains a duty overview with the latest schedule and crew info plus a briefing section for each flight with passenger and aircraft data as well as the new Flightbox and Library. The App connects with AVIOBOOK Base for seamless integration with the EFB and for sharing of data.
- About AvioVision and the AVIOBOOK EFB Platform
- An overview of the latest developments to enhance the system
- Live Demo 1: An iPad tour of the 10 AVIOBOOK EFB Modules
- Live Demo 2: AVIOBOOK Base EFB Administration and Dispatching Tool
- Live Demo 3: A demo of the new Cabin App
- Questions & Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here