Sign up to view this Webinar recording and Join AvioVision for a demonstration Webinar of their Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) software solution – AVIOBOOK. AVIOBOOK is designed for a variety of platforms, online and offline, including iPad, desktop and laptop computers, tablets, and cockpit-installed units.
During the Webinar you will be taken on a tour of the system and see a live demo of the extensive functionality including: Briefing, Weight & Balance, charts, performance, documentation library, pilot portal, reports and lots more.
This Webinar therefore provides you with the perfect platform to view a live demo of a leading, multi-functioning EFB software solution and see how a paperless cockpit can become a reality. If you already operate EFBs you can see how AVIOBOOK compares to your current software or if you are new to EFB technology you can attend simply to learn more about EFBs and the operational and company-wide benefits they can provide.
The AVIOBOOK is a truly user-friendly Electronic Flight Bag software solution. As well as eliminating paper from the cockpit, it enhances your established back-office processes, increases oversight and limits the risk of human errors.
The AVIOBOOK is designed for use across a variety of platforms, online and offline, including desktop and laptop computers, tablets, iPads and cockpit-installed units. Pilots can use it anywhere, anytime without having to create new working sessions each time.
Communication between the cockpit and back-office is faster and more efficient than ever before. Accurate, up-to-date information is provided via an innovative user interface, calculations are safeguarded in the system and all data is archived on the Aviobook Base server.
This will be demonstrated during the Webinar Recording.
- About the AVIOBOOK Platform
- Why choose AVIOBOOK?
- Cross-platform use of AVIOBOOK
- Live AVIOBOOK Demo
- Main – A handy, basic platform that can easily be expanded
- OFP – A real-time, digital operational flight monitoring and flight data exchange tool
- Briefing – A unique pre-flight preparation tool at your fingertips
- Weight & Balance – A perfect blend between the regular computerized loadsheet and a manual weight & balance
- Charts – Your navigation charts at your fingertips, neatly organized your way
- Perfo – A high safety level in an ever more demanding work environment
- Reports – A powerful, easy-to-use reporting tool with accurate data, anytime, anywhere
- Library – A user-friendly documentation tool providing accurate information
- Tools – Powerful and handy tools for your daily operation
- ECL – Enhanced safety with smart electronic checklists
- Globe – All your relevant flight information graphically presented on the Globe
- Base – Turning the EFB into an operational platform
- Pilot Portal – The same data accessible anytime, anywhere
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here