Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded on 18th September 2014) and learn how to reduce fuel costs, one of the largest cost factors in airline operations, and how to leverage the data collected in the process to help other stakeholders to generate further operational efficiency
During the Webinar recording you will see how to discover fuel savings and how to monitor your fuel efficiency improvement program via a full demonstration of the powerful Aviaso/Fuel Efficiency software. You will see how other airlines using the Aviaso solution have achieved significant fuel savings. Airlines using Aviaso/Fuel Efficiency software include: Aer Lingus, Air Berlin, Belair Airlines, CityJet, Condor, Lufthansa, Europe Airpost, Germanwings, KLM Cityhopper, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa Cargo, Monarch Airlines, Thomas Cook Airlines Belgium, Thomas Cook Airlines UK, and more.
Full Webinar Details:
The economic impact of efficient fuel management is huge. Fuel is the largest, or one of the largest, cost factors in an airline or operator, which depending on the airline can represent 20% – 40% of the total costs. IATA states that an airline having a successful fuel savings program can reduce its fuel costs by 3% to 5%.
The sophisticated fuel conservation solution, you see during the Webinar recording, from Aviaso provides a full range of data analysis, reporting, and monitoring tools to help airlines achieve these savings. As you see during the as live software demonstration the Aviaso/Fuel Efficiency software performs the following main functions:
- Collects data automatically from the various IT systems of an airline (Inc: ACARS, Flight Planning, Weight & Balance, FDM, etc)
- Checks and improves the quality of the data
- Provides sophisticated analysis-tools to identify fuel savings potential
- Provides tools to monitor the progress of the fuel efficiency improvement program
- Communicates the results to the stakeholders
- An Overview of fuel efficiency
- Economic background
- How to organize a fuel efficiency improvement program
- An Overview of the Aviaso/Fuel Efficiency software Solution
- Data collection and data quality assurance
- Analysis and communication tools
- Benefits for operations and IT
- A Live demonstration of the Aviaso/Fuel Efficiency software Solution
- How to discover fuel savings potential
- How to monitor the progress of the fuel efficiency improvement program
- How to communicate with stakeholders
- How to customize and tailor for your airline
- Case studies from airlines already using the software
- Questions and answers
Click here to download an overview brochure of the Aviaso/Fuel Efficiency software
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here