Sign up to view this Webinar Recording and view this live software demonstration and masterclass Webinar hosted by Aviaso. The economic impact of efficient fuel management is huge. Fuel is the largest or one of the largest cost factors in an airline. Depending on the airline, fuel costs represent 20% – 40% of the total costs of an airline. IATA states that an airline having a successful fuel savings program, can reduce its fuel costs by 3% to 5%.
Aviaso provides comprehensive support for an airline to achieve these savings. The Aviaso/Fuel Efficiency software performs the following main functions:
- Collects data from the various IT systems an airline is using
- Checks and improves the quality of the data
- Provides sophisticated analysis-tool to discover fuel savings potentials
- Provides tool to monitor the progress of the fuel efficiency improvement program
- Communicates the results to the stake-holders
- Overview fuel efficiency
- Economic background
- How to do a fuel efficiency improvement program
- Overview Aviaso/Fuel Efficiency software
- Software components
- Benefits for operations
- Benefits for IT
- Live demo
- How to discover fuel savings potential
- How to monitor the progress of the fuel efficiency improvement program
- How to communicate with stakeholders
- How to customize and tailor for an airline
- Questions and answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here