Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 1st February 2024) to see how the latest digital technology is revolutionizing data exchange and collaboration among airlines and operators, lessors, OEMs, MROs, and digital service providers, via an overview and demo of Aviadex.io, the data exchange and integration platform from QOCO. As you will see Aviadex.io is a solution that enables secure, automated data streams between different systems and Apps that had not synced before, eliminating the time, effort, and cost of integrating various IT systems (whatever data format they use) company-wide and with key partners. Following the solution’s processes, QOCO experts will showcase real-world examples of data exchange using Aviadex.io, including: between an airline and OEM for a continuous data stream to power a digital twin; real-time collaboration between airlines and their 3rd party MROs by linking both M&E systems, enabling smoother Work Package transfer; seamless integration with airline’s M&E System to external systems such as ETLs / ELBs and APU counter automation from ACARS data; airline data to lessors for real-time and automated compliance reporting data. You will also see how the solution can receive and deliver data in any required format, validates and quality checks data, flags any issues and puts airlines in control of their data while ensuring confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data for the relevant companies and systems. For digital solution providers, you will see how Aviadex.io can assist to integrate your platform with the customer’s IT ecosystem, validating the data and transforming it into the right format for each end-user using advanced tech such as AI.
The Webinar begins with a look at how Aviadex.io is changing the industry landscape. Firstly, you will see the traditional way of exchanging data where collaborators in the aviation industry shared data manually or through point-to-point integrations, leading to complexity, delays, manual entry work, and human errors. You will also see the problems generated by non-structured data formats such as PDFs and Excel and having to deal with various systems using different data formats. You will see how Aviadex.io overcomes these challenges by automatically cleansing, validating and structuring the data, plus streamlining integration, allowing collaborators to integrate once and choose specific data to share. This not only eliminates manual entry work but also simplifies processes for users.
During the Webinar you will see how Aviadex.io can assist key stakeholders across aviation:
- For OEMs: Aviadex.io provides an automated and cleaned, regular data flow from the airline’s systems to the OEM’s back-end system(s), enabling the OEM to maintain an accurate and up-to-date digital model of all its assets. The information can then feed into demand and maintenance forecasting, component overhaul process, R&D, and operational safety. Access to airline data also allows the OEM to serve their airline customers through greatly improved value-adding digital services.
- For Airlines: Aviadex.io enables the airline to link its M&E system with other internal or external systems, opening the door to a variety of process improvements, such as eLogbook integration and APU counter automation from ACARS data. Aviadex.io also facilitates real-time collaboration between airlines and their 3rd party MROs by linking both M&E systems, enabling smoother Work Package transfer, completion, and release of aircraft back to service. You will have full granular control over the data being shared to each party.
- For Airframe/Engine/Component MROs: Aviadex.io integrates into the MRO’s and its airline customers’ M&E systems. This enables the transfer of the full work package/off-log data from an airline to the MRO at the click of a button, as well as real-time delivery of work completion records and defect reports back to the operator during the maintenance/repair process. The electronic work package import not only reduces manual data entry work but enables linking the data to processes such as resource and material planning.
- For Aircraft/Engines Lessors: Aviadex.io integrates into lessors’ ecosystems and airline M&E systems, ensuring automatic transfer of lease compliance reports. This provides greater visibility of assets throughout their lease.
- Digital Solution Providers: Aviadex.io integrates your platform with your customers’ ecosystems. This enables a robust, regular feed of quality data, enabling you to provide the full range of services you offer. Aviadex.io can validate the data and transform it into the right format for each end-user system using advanced technology such as AI. The data can be divided to ensure the right data is delivered to each end user.
QOCO experts will then walk you through four use-case examples for Aviadex.io:
- Aviadex.io Use Case 1 – Exchange of information between an airline and OEM
See how Aviadex.io enables seamless two-way data exchange between various airline M&E systems and OEM data streams. You will see how the solution can receive and deliver data in any required format, validates and quality checks data, flagging any data quality issues and puts airlines in control of their data while ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability of data for the relevant companies and systems.
- Aviadex.io Use Case 2 – Data sharing between airline, OEM and an OEM’s MRO
Outsourced maintenance poses challenges for ensuring data integrity between the operator and MRO service provider systems. As you will see Aviadex.io makes it possible to keep the two systems in sync by managing the associated data flows throughout the maintenance lifecycle, from tendering to work reports and approval. Seamless integration to both the operator and MRO service provider’s M&E systems ensures that essential data, such as work packages, work completion records and defect reports, are instantly and reliably available for both parties.
- Aviadex.io Use Case 3 – Airline to MROs Base Check Work Packages
You will see how Aviadex.io keeps track of differentials to ensure that data is always correctly directed to where it is needed. You will also see how Aviadex.io differentiates between different data sources such as fleet and flight data, scheduled flight records and actual flight records for asset utilization or reconciliation against different sources. You will also be shown the example of an Aircraft overhaul data exchange using Aviadex.io. and how the full work package can be generated by the operator, transferred through Aviadex.io and disseminated into the MRO M&E system in their own format and job cards plus templates and everything, all automatically.
- Aviadex.io Use Case 4 – Airlines to Lessors Compliance Reporting Data
Finally, you will see how Aviadex.io reduces the administration burden of leases from the start and reduces the lease return timeline. You will see how Aviadex.io can automatically share technical documents in the lessor’s system into the airline’s M&E system without the need for the technical records team to manually import all of that information to their M&E system. You will be shown how, during the lease, utilization reports such as bulletin/AD reporting and maintenance actions that the airline wishes to undertake can be shared in real-time through Aviadex.io without manual intervention to reduce the administrative burden of leasing for both parties. Also how, at end of a lease, Aviadex.io allows for the faster transfer of the end-of-lease technical information which facilitates a faster end-of-lease process.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of Flight Operations software demonstrations from the World’s leading Flight Operations IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here