Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 23rd March 2023) and join Swiss-AS as they demo the latest AMOS mobile, paperless and digital solutions, including a first look at the new Electronic Technical Logbook solution (AMOSeTL), as well as the latest updates to their Stores and Line Maintenance Apps (AMOSmobile/STORES, AMOSmobile/Exec). You will also see a demo of the new Component suite of programs in AMOS (CROM) for digitizing and optimizing component workshop activities, as well as a look at the new Digital Tech Ops Ecosystem and what that means for the AMOS community and new customers alike. As you will see, the Digital Tech Ops Ecosystem brings together AMOS with AVIATAR for advanced data and Analytics solutions, and the flydocs digital records solution to provide true end-to-end maintenance digitization and enhanced efficiencies. AMOS experts will outline how customers can leverage the benefits, plus a look at the key role AMOS plays in digitizing their customers’ maintenance processes, and how AMOS delivers added value to customers through Value Consulting and AMOS Adoption Audits for existing customers to identify opportunities for improvement. In this packed Webinar, you will also learn about the new AMOS Partner Network and how AMOSCentral provides the future for 3rd party integrations between AMOS and external solutions, so crucial for any digitization project. The Webinar will conclude with a lively Q&A session.
The Webinar Is divided into three key sections:
- AMOS Digitalization, Intro to Digital Tech Ops Ecosystem, Added Value, Integrations:
– Digital Tech Ops Ecosystem: What this means for the AMOS community and new customers alike. As you will see the Digital Tech Ops Ecosystem brings together AMOS with AVIATAR for advanced data and Analytics solutions, and the flydocs digital records solution to provide true end-to-end maintenance digitization and enhanced efficiencies.
– Digitalization, what part does AMOS play? Mobility and paperless, two key elements of digitalization and most powerful when combined. You will see a quick look at how AMOS is a key factor in the digitalization of their customers ongoing digitalization and the challenges that they face.
– AMOS delivering added value. From Value Consulting when engaging with new business through to AMOS Adoption Audits for existing customers, you will see how Swiss-AS works with the AMOS community to support them in identifying opportunities for improvement.
– AMOS Partner Network, introducing the future of 3rd party integration between AMOS and external solutions. AMOS is already regarded as one of the most open solutions on the market when it comes to integration. You will see how Swiss-AS have taken this a step further and enabled a more dynamic means of allowing certified partners to develop new integration points and make them available through AMOScentral.
- AMOS App Demos: Intro to ELB/ETL, Updated Stores and Line Maintenance Apps:
– AMOSeTL (Electronic Technical Logbook): First you will see a demo of the new AMOSeTL solution bringing AMOS to the flight deck. With AMOSeTL tightly integrated with AMOS, you will see how users have the unique opportunity to improve the collaboration between pilots, cabin crew and mechanics. With seamless integration of the AMOSeTL with AMOS, users benefit from a product suite that becomes one source or truth for cockpit, cabin and maintenance staff.
You will see how: Pilots can report defects, selecting them from a pre-existing list, adding any additional relevant information for maintenance staff; Cabin Crew can report a cabin defect with added picture if required; Maintenance can report and close defects, perform line maintenance related tasks, such as daily checks, etc.; Admin can manage users and roles, updates, etc.
– AMOSmobile/EXEC (Line Maintenance): As you will see the scope of use for this module for line maintenance engineers includes actioning and closing a work order, releasing a work package, issuing a defect, issuing a pick order, adding damage, performing a component change, checking the amount of stock available, entering techlog details, etc.
– AMOSmobile/STORES (Stores, Spare Parts, etc.): Next you will see a demo of the new AMOSmobile/STORES App, built using a new technology stack (Flutter/Dart), it allows stores personnel to perform their daily tasks (picklist, shipping, transfer, stock / parts availability, etc.) using a mobile device, both online and offline, while out amongst the racks and fully connected to the main AMOS system.
- AMOS Demo: CROM – New Component Repair, Overhaul & Manufacture Module
Finally you will see a demo of CROM (Component Repair, Overhaul & Manufacture). As you will see, CROM is a new suite of programs in AMOS and allows the AMOS community to digitalize and optimize their component workshop activities in much the same manner as the airframe activities. Features include Production Planning, Capacity Planning, Shop Routing, Production Control, increased Finance Integration including Quotation, and more besides.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of Flight Operations software demonstrations from the World’s leading Flight Operations IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here