Sign up to view this Webinar Recording and join AeroSoft for a fantastic change to see a real-time demonstration of a Digital Content Management Solution (AeroSoft’s DigiDOC system). You will learn how this system can benefit any maintenance operations and how to realize a quick return on investment.
DigiDOC is the solution for all your aircraft digital content: maintenance and engineering, flight operations, procedures and practices manuals etc.. It is applicable to OEM content, CMM content as well as purely MRO/Airline generated content. It is a necessary complement to your current MRO system. It is a solution designed to cover areas that no ‘parts and dollars’ oriented MRO/M&E management system can effectively perform like:
- XML and CGM editing tools supporting both DTD and Schema and associated validation
- MS Office Applications and tools also fully supported
- Job Card Editor and ‘Automatic Job Card Generator (XML) linked with digital MPD, AMM (this is not a cut and paste paradigm, it is a reference anchor based solution). Job Card links to M&E Systems for Work Package requirements in Production serving the ‘effectivity resolved’ content.
- Management of Revisions from OEM, Official Revisions at the Airline / MRO
- OEM Maintenance Program Management including derivatives such as Airline Approved Maintenance Program and impact analysis to Job Cards – with links to MRO / M&E System for work package impact/
- Anchor Management
- Minimum Revisable Unit Management
- Customer Originated Changes
- Temporary Revisions
- Attaching SB’s / AD’s – or generating Engineering Orders from them
- Resolving effectivity for tail-MSN and SB’s against published content
- Ability from a ‘single collection’ to generate subset of views and intentionally offer different revisions of manuals to different end-user / consumers.
- Audit trail for all changes and revisions, and capturing the ‘Change Authority’ for the airline / MRO official versions
- The ability at any point to be able to produce any ‘previous revision’ and ensure authenticity and change-authority’
- Publish content to the ‘Web’ but also to ‘media’, to ‘portable and mobile communicating devices like EFB, Tablets and Mobile PC’s, etc (ensuring management of revisions)
- Effective architecture that supports databases multi-Terra-Byte of data
- Deal effectively with .PDF, with scanned image documents from originals, where appropriate derive re-usable XML content
- Web 2.0, W3C and IT Standards compliance such as SOAP, SOA, CORBA
- Industry standards compliance (and continuous validation) for iSPEC2200, S1000D.
The Webinar covers a real time demonstration of the solution following the general outlined described below:
- Digital Manuals (IETP, Effectivity selection)
- “Customer Originated Changes” (COC’s)
- Loading data from the OEM’s
- Impact Analysis
- Job Card editor
- XML editor, CGM Viewer / Editor
- Dealing with .PDF, MS-Office content
- Typical integration with M&E System as illustrated with AeroSoft’s DigiMAINT
View the Webinar recording and learn how DigiDOC can unleash the full potential of technical digital content for airline operators and third part MRO’s ensuring full compliance with efficiency and low cost.
The session lasts approximately one hour.
Who should Sign up to view the Webinar recording?
This webinar is tailored for airline/MRO decision makers looking for ways of improving their maintenance and engineering operations.
About AeroSoft Systems Inc:
Our 30 airline active customers’ fleet of 1000+ aircraft have been managed using our different solutions anywhere from 3 to 22 years. The value in our products and services includes, more than 300 customer years and 10,200 aircraft-years. This metric would be a challenge to most other best of breed M&E system or vendor experience in the market today. Our installed base experience is backed by our staff’s domain experience of more than 200 person years.
AeroSoft is a unique supplier in the MRO/CMS market: We are the only supplier that has two MRO/M&E systems: DigiMAINT and WebPMI plus a third DigiDOC our CMS solution targeted for commercial aviation. DigiDOC is agnostic about the MRO/M&E and has been and is being integrated with the top ‘best of breed’ MRO Systems in the market.
At Aerosoft Systems, we are focused on our customers regardless of their size and might and we project our domain knowledge through our solutions, implementation processes and our on-going support which result in favorable business outcomes. For more information visit www.aerosoftsys.com today.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here