Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 12th March 2015) and see an as live online demonstration of the hugely popular and unique Airport Database, from ACFT PERFO – part of the ADMS (Aviation Data Management Suite) Software Solution. During the Webinar you see how the Airport Database integrates with and greatly enhances any performance software; how the airport database is updated on a 24/7 basis; and how to design an Engine Failure Procedure, before and after V1, using ADMS.
The Webinar begins with the ACFT PERFO experts taking you on a tour of the key ADMS modules, focusing specifically on Airport Database, NOTAMS and Obstacles. You see how the airport database is compliant with all existing formats (including all manufacturer’s EFB and performance software) and can be adapted to meet any specific demand.
As you see during the demo, ADMS manages a comprehensive (16,500 major airports in the database with more than 3,300 in use by actual customers) worldwide airport database, compliant with all IR OPS and FAA regulations. The database is constantly updated and is permanently available via EFB, tablet / iPad and Web. The demo shows you the live NOTAM watch functionality: should a NOTAM have an influence on performance, the Airport Database is updated and an automatic notification by email is made to users. Other key functionality you see includes: Airports / Runways description; obstacles impacting aircraft performance; airport related documents management; a worldwide obstacle airport database; sorted NOTAMS.
Next, using Santiago Airport as a case study, the ACFT PERFO experts walk you through how to calculate an optimum Engine Failure Procedure, per aircraft type and variant, before and after V1, using the sophisticated tools provided by the Airport Database, based on:
- The airport and runway data (runway length etc)
- The obstacles (from AIP, NOTAMS and other sources)
- The limiting terrain
- Visual design of the engine out route with VOR/DME, Navaids or other waypoints
- Analysis of the engine out procedure for each aircraft type, based in its own characteristics (speed, wingspan, gradient loss, etc) and on wind conditions
- Extraction of limiting obstacles with calculation of height and distance for performance software.
During the Webinar you see how a comprehensive, cost-effective, airport database with a state-of-the-art management program can deliver high quality, performance enhancing information to any airline, aircraft operator, OEM, airport manager and EFB user.
- Introduction to ACFT PERFO
- An overview of ADMS
- Live Software Demonstration of the Major Modules: Airport Database, NOTAM, Obstacles
- How to design an Engine Failure Procedure, case study “SCEL – Santiago”
- Q & A
About ADMS – what you see during the Webinar:
ADMS is a software used by ACFT PERFO to manage its comprehensive airport database for a range of applications. In this webinar you will see a live demonstration of the major modules of the software: airport database, NOTAMs and obstacles including:
- Offering a worldwide obstacle airport database
- Follow up of NOTAMS on the airports
- Offering sorted NOTAMS
- Calculation EFP (engine failure path) per aircraft type and variant, before and after V1
The AIRPORTS DATABASE contains:
- Airports / Runways description
- Obstacles impacting aircraft performance
- Structural limit / EFP by aircraft type
- Airport related documents management
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here