Sign up to view this Webinar Recording for an excellent chance to see an as live demonstration of three M&E / MRO software suites (two SAP certified). These three solutions are designed to assist you to track, plan and execute all areas of aircraft maintenance, fleet management, support contract management and product lifecycle management (PLM).
The Webinar recording will show you an as live demonstration of 2MoRO’s sophisticated software solutions and you will learn how they can easily be integrated into your existing IT infrastructure and with other third party systems for company wide benefits.
You will see that 2MoRO software can be efficiently integrated within existing IT structures and other third party systems. This can quickly provide company-wide benefits, be extremely cost effective and offer an excellent alternative to traditional M&E / MRO software solutions.
Full Webinar Recording Preview: 2MoRO Solutions – Aircraft Maintenance, Fleet Management and Support Contract Management.
Sign up for this Webinar recording and learn more about the three solutions provided by 2MoRO and its partners in 16 countries.
With Aero One®, Aero-Webb® and BFly®, 2MoRO offers to Airlines, MRO Shops and Manufacturers solutions to continue to take advantage of their current Information Systems and to enhance them with innovative and efficient software modules without any hassle.
- Aero One® was designed to complete the ERP provided by SAP® for the small and medium companies with maintenance and fleet management activities. This certified package enables customers to take advantage of a global solution running on a unique database with a unique screen technology. This global solution will be implemented by one of the local partners of 2MoRO who are experts in the law and regulations of your country. SAP® Business One has been chosen by more than 30 000 companies worldwide.
- Aero-Webb® is a Web application enabling end-to-end Aerospace & Defense process management regarding:
- Aircraft & Equipment Maintenance,
- Fleet Management,
- Configurations Management & Control,
- Shop Visit Management,
- Maintenance Planning and Forecasting,
- Continuing Airworthiness Management,
This is a software suite composed of seven modules that can be independently implemented. Based on SAP technology, this suite will deliver strong performances and versatility as regards to ERP and third party system integration.
- BFly® is the 2MoRO platform designed to answer a large scope of Aerospace & Defense requirements to fulfill your own requirements.
This web-based and collaborative solution is based on:
- an innovative and sustainable architecture,
- a list of existing business functionalities that can be completed by new ones on demand,
- the ability to design screens precisely suited to the customer’s needs.
BFly® represents a great way to simplify the MRO solutions which are often considered too complex by users!
1 hour presentation, plus 15 minutes Q&A
- General overview of 2MoRO Solutions
- Focus on the added value brought by its local partners and its strategic partner CIMPA, subsidiary of Airbus
- Demo 1: Overview of Aero One®
- Demo 2: Overview of Aero-Webb®
- Demo 3: Overview of BFly®
- Q&A Session
Who should view this Webinar ?
This webinar is intended for Airlines/MROs and Manufacturers that are looking for tailored and ‘on Budget’ alternatives to classic software.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provide an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here