Paperless Aviation Mobile Forms App Software Demo On-Demand Webinar [inc: Real-time HTML Data-Capture; Publication / Manuals Change Requests; Training Checklists; Real-Time Analytics; Offline / Online Capability; Compliant Change Management; more…]
Despite significant advances in mobile technology within aviation, many airlines, MROs, OEMs, etc. still reply on paper forms or non-mobile friendly electronic forms for work completion checklists, technical publication change requests, training assessments, training checklists, OSHA checklists and lots of other mission critical forms. Processing data from these legacy forms and understanding the lessons they learn is often time-consuming, inefficient, and may pose a compliance risk.
Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 3rd May 2018) for a full overview and demo of the unique and powerful CORENA Insight Mobile app, from Paperless specialists Flatirons Jouve. The app makes it easy to deploy all forms (responsive HTML) to flight crews, maintenance workers, engineers and other staff to capture this key data in real-time and provide detailed analytics. As you will see during the Webinar CORENA Insight Mobile is a stand-alone solution; can integrate with any existing IT structure and content viewer; has flexibility for on- and off-line forms; and greatly enhances operational efficiencies and awareness across the organization.
During the Webinar you will then be taken through live demos of CORENA Insight Mobile from three different perspectives:
- Demo 1 – IT Admin Workflow: You will see how the Form Builder provides an easy to use environment for producing responsive HTML forms quickly and with minimal effort and training including Training, Checklists, OSHA, Change Requests, Incident Investigation, and more… You will also see how the solution integrates with enterprise systems for pre-populated forms field information such as Crew ID, equipment types, etc. and how the Process Builder (GUI tool) allows workflows to be easily configurable and editable to match an organization’s changing needs.
- Demo 2 – Flight Crew, Maintenance Workers, Engineers, Key Staff Workflow: Next you will see how key staff use the forms within the app or integrated in a document viewer such as an EFB or M&E System, enabling real-time data gathering at their point of work throughout the organization with synchronization features that provide on- or off-line access to forms and automate the transmission of forms data based on connectivity.
- Demo 3 – Real-Time Form Data Analytics: Finally you will see how business analysts can view real-time advanced analytics of all the data submitted via the Forms, generate reports to understand trends associated with the data captured, and quickly address any issues of concern. Change requests for technical publications / Manuals can be easily viewed by Tech Pub teams and ensure all documentation is 100% up-to-date and relevant company wide.
- An introduction to Flatirons Jouve
- An overview of legacy, paper-based forms and an introduction to CORENA Insight Mobile
- CORENA Insight Mobile Demo 1 – IT Admin Workflow
- CORENA Insight Mobile Demo 2 – Flight Crew, Maintenance Workers, Engineers, Key Staff Workflow
- CORENA Insight Mobile Demo 3 – Real-Time Form Data Analytics
- Questions and Answers
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of MRO software demonstrations from the World’s leading MRO IT Vendors.