IFS Maintenix is a comprehensive software platform designed specifically to help aviation maintenance management organizations address the business, operational, and technical challenges of managing aviation assets throughout their operating lifecycle.
IFS Maintenix Operator Edition was designed and built from the ground up to deliver an integrated, holistic approach to maintenance and engineering management. Unlike competitive solutions that provide only limited functional and process improvements, IFS Maintenix Operator Edition fulfills the promise of an optimized enterprise by helping increase operational effectiveness, meet industry regulatory compliance, and achieve greater year-over-year performance efficiencies.
IFS also offers SaaS-based aviation maintenance planning solutions designed to help commercial operators of all sizes boost the efficiency of their long-range and line maintenance planning. These solutions work with any M&E system to enable operators to make the most of the available maintenance resources and drive greater aircraft operational availability.
The Benefits of the IFS Maintenix Software
Aviation organizations that use software solutions from IFS are capitalizing on a maintenance management platform that:
- Models their business in software, down to the component level
- Incorporates their entire maintenance organization into one integrated process
- Delivers real-time performance that enables dynamic planning and immediate reaction to changing or evolving business conditions
- Provides a granular information model that ensure accurate and detailed asset maintenance records at all times
- Offers the timely information insights required to increase quality and availability while reducing costs
In addition to providing the IFS Maintenix software suite, IFS offers world-class complementary services and support, including: business consulting, implementation, integration, training and 24×7 support.