Leveraging our years of industry experience across hundreds of projects, FLYdocs experts work with aviation organisations to provide consultancy services that make a difference.
- Technical scanning – on-site (anywhere), off-site, historic fleet or business as usual
- Lease return project management
- Aircraft repair management – physical mapping, data cleansing, historic data building and status management
- MPD vs AMP/AMS mapping
- CPCP/ SSI management
- MOD/ STC/ SB support
- Propulsion and gear management – engine management, gear management, LLP management and forecasting and audit management
- Cabin development management – mapping of life vests, oxy generators etc
- Build of statuses – required to manage the aircraft or asset on a day-to-day basis or for lease return
- Return forecasting and lease return advisory
A team of our experts will come to your offices to scan your records on your site. We also fully manage physical document storage, including boxing of records and movement to and from the storage facilities, which can be up to the level of suppression gas system protected.
We create up-to-date indexes and inventories as we scan, then do all of the manual work involved in uploading the files, processing them and making them appear online for you in your own personalised FLYdocs online system.
We also take care of the migration of all your electronic files, regardless of their origination.
Throughout the process, you will have a single point of contact who will manage everything on your behalf and report updates to you on a regular basis.
BUSINESS SUPPORT SERVICES
Often you know what you want to achieve and what you have to do, but making it happen isn’t always as easy. We have developed a range of services that just help you get things done.
- Scanning of aircraft records
- Electronic data migration
- Physical records management – storage and movement
- Records surveys and audits
- Mid-term Lease Audits
- Management of aircraft
- Acquisition and disposal process – covering full aircraft delivery and handback transactions
- Assessment and review of aircraft lease agreements
- Assessment of international compliance regulatory requirements
- Maintenance reserve management
- Business Processing
- On-site maintenance representation
- Warranty management
Get in touch with FLYdocs by contacting +44 (0) 1827 289 186 or emailing email@example.com