EXSYN Aviation Solutions is a leading industry provider of aviation engineering and data solutions. Located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, the team comprises of aircraft engineers with deep IT & data skills. Allowing to combine industry expertise with technology knowledge.
EXSYN’s aircraft data management platform (AVILYTICS & NEXUS) is deployed with more than 20 different airlines and MROs across 20 different countries globally. Overall, it has already integrated with more than 10 different MRO software’s and 29 different aircraft types. In its entirety well above 150TB of aircraft data has moved across the platform in one way or another. Combining EXSYN’s aircraft data management platform with any MRO software provides airlines and MRO’s the ability to not just record airworthiness and maintenance data but also drive value from their data through business optimization, maintenance costs reductions and higher fleet availability.
Managing Data in Aircraft Airworthiness Critical Processes
Software solution in conjunction with your MRO/M&E system landscape to manage, collect and exchange data, whilst retaining confidence in data quality and accuracy.
- Phase-in aircraft in your MRO/M&E software system with standard workflows
- Automatic data exchange between systems through pre-build interfaces
- Aircraft airworthiness review and data consistency check reports
- MRO/M&E data consistency check and reports
Drive Value from Data – Aircraft Reliability and Predictive Maintenance Solution
Manage the reliability monitoring program fully digital. Increase aircraft availability, reduce AOG’s and maintenance costs.
- Instantly create your monthly technical fleet reliability report
- Component failure prediction to avoid AOGs
- Avoid unscheduled ground time through advanced analytical insights
- Build your own dashboards
Leverage EXSYN’s Knowledge and Expertise on All Things About Aircraft Data
Use our services to support engineering & maintenance teams in challenges they face around aircraft and airworthiness data. With our intensive aircraft data and airworthiness expertise & suite of digital solutions we empower airlines and MROs to benefit from the capabilities of today’s digital technology.