Cervino offer preloaded test packages for your MRO system implementations and upgrade
One of the most work intensive phases during a software implementation or version upgrade is preparing and executing the test phase. Cervino have extensive experience in this kind of project spanning both airlines, MRO-businesses, rotary wing operators and military fighter squadrons. All of this experience has been put together in a complete test package for MRO-system change projects. Everything from test planning, test monitoring and KPIs for key users and management to test scenarios with step-by-step instructions are included in the package.
These packages can be delivered predefined for Maintenix and AMOS or delivered generic for any other MRO-system. The packages also allow for customisation for the specific customer project and prerequisites.
- Define and plan test iterations (module test and scenario)
- Manage parallel test process
- Manage test and UAT
- Preloaded test packages for your MRO system implementations as well as training and Go Live-support. The test packages come with predefined test cases, methods of follow up,
KPI’s and step-by-step test scenarios.
- Data validation package that can be used to validate migrated data with a risk based methodology.
- Packages that can be used for Module, System and User Acceptance tests and will give the test stream in a project a flying start and verified and proven results and structure.