The Technical Records module is responsible for collecting and organizing post-production compliance information and applying that information to the aircraft configuration.
The data managed in this module is central to continuing airworthiness management and reliability analysis functions. The RAAS Technical Records module can function as a traditional back-office manual input system or can be automated using electronic rectification inputs with electronic signature via the production module, and automated airframe time updates from third-party data sources.
- Independent time tracking for items such as APUs, gear or rotary components.
- Electronic technical/maintenance logbooks for airframe, modification, engine, gear, etc.
- Associated maintenance features identify nested maintenance actions.
- Industry-leading part and inspection historical detail, with Cradle-to-Grave component history.
- Fleet-wide applicability features for any ADs, SBs and EOs.
- Configuration lists & position control for any component or assembly.
- Facilities for recording prior maintenance.
- Automatic email warranty removal notification.
- Automatic unscheduled removal email notification.
- Scan and store accomplished jobs as digital documents.
- Component certification documents are stored as digital documents.
- Automated airframe time updates from external data sources.
- Automatic component configuration verification during installation and quantity of checks.
- Linking of defects and flights via Discrepancies sub-module integration.
- Fuel lift and fluid tracking.
- Fleet and Tail Installation and Removal Reporting, exportable for detailed analysis.
- Separate time tracking of complex factors.
See more about RAAS