RAAS automatically collects the data necessary for detailed reliability analysis through day-to-day user workflows. This data is used to support:
- Proactive, email-based defect alert-level exceedance reporting.
- True historical defect analysis reporting.
- Integrated defect analysis reporting and graph outputs by aircraft tail, type, and fleet.
- Defect Case Collection allows for grouping individual defects into “Cases” for reporting and analysis.
- Automatic email notification on MEL or airworthiness defect item creation.
- User-defined control limits and alert values for defects per ATA chapter.
- Number of events per ATA chapter occurring in a specified operating period expressed in flight cycles, flight-hours, or calendar-time with UCL (upper control limit) calculated based on a user-input number of standard deviations.
- Integrated component overhaul performance reporting.
- Component Removal Analysis of scheduled and unscheduled removals, including MTBUR (mean time between unscheduled removals) calculation.
- Integrated inspection compliance history, including percent remaining.
- Cause for delay reporting, and more.
Reliability Analysis features combine to allow customization and periodic optimization of the Aircraft Reliability Program, including comprehensive performance and reliability reporting across numerous aspects of the maintenance organization.
Perhaps the most critical aspect of RAAS reliability data collection and reporting features is that data can be openly exported as Excel or XML, which allows for easy offline data analysis and custom reporting.
See more about RAAS