The Material Management module provides RAAS users with a suite of powerful tools to help automate the physical workflows associated with supply chain management and allows for easy control of the large quantities of data experienced in aircraft maintenance.
- Optimization of the ordering process through the integrated electronic part requisition system between Production, Stores and Procurement.
- Easy stock lookup for real-time availability, including parts on order and in-transit, part reservations, and part status and location.
- Inventory Min Max system based on segmented consumption history.
- One-click reorder features.
- Stale parts and overstock analysis features.
- Internal repair and overhaul facility features.
- Loan, borrow and consignment stock management.
- Warranty tracking.
- Outstanding core return reporting.
- Tool crib and tool allocation tracking.
- Calibrated tool forecasting.
- Numerous email-based status notifications.
- Inventory count utility for rapid count findings input.
- Bar-code support for inventory issues and physical inventory count.
- Handheld offline data collection device (with integrated bar-code scanner) support for electronic sign-out sheets and remote inventory count data collection.
- Inventory reports covering all aspects of material management.
- Pick Lists per aircraft or work pack provide roadmaps through the Stores room for picking parts.
See more about RAAS