Expense Centers are essentially financial ledgers that automatically receive financial transaction data lines whenever a part, material or service process is affected.
The Expense Centers allow for centralized collection of all parts and labour expense data that in turn can be used for internal or external billing purposes, or as a financial transaction staging area prior to import into the enterprise financial management system or ERP.
- Expense Center ledgers for centralized collection of all parts and labour expense data.
- Expense information is stored discretely and can be traced to individual jobs.
- The extremely flexible design allows the creation of an expense center for any entity in the system.
- Jobs for a given aircraft can be associated with different expense centers for detailed job cost analysis.
- Labor input module for employee and job-specific time accumulation.
- Invoice production with customer-specific mark-ups.
- Financial system integration is available.
Learn more about RAAS