ADT (Applied Database Technology) provides solutions to companies that operate, maintain, repair and overhaul aircrafts. Our MRO solution, WINGS software is a comprehensive aviation maintenance management solution specifically designed and developed for Aerospace Companies.
Designed around best practices in maintenance operations, WINGS offers important benefits such as:
- improving process management, decision-making and profitability.
- reducing maintenance costs.
- increasing aircraft availability.
- minimizing inventories & optimizing supply chain management.
- ensuring regularoty compliance.
- implementing the newest technologies for maintenance operations.
WINGS comprised of many sub-modules to provide the benefits mentioned above. These modules are:
- Fleet Management
- Aircraft Maintenance Planning
- Aircraft and Component Reliability
- Technical Documentation Library
- Work Order Management
- Heavy Maintenance
- Line Maintenance
- Shop Management (Component Repair)
- Tooling Management
- Labor Tracking
- Time & Attendance
- Cost Reporting
- Purchasing and Vendor Management
- Inventory Control
- Receiving and Shipping
- Quality Assurance & Audits
- Employee Master Definitions
- Employee Trainings
- Employee Certifications
- Open Interfaces – Gateways to external systems
- Bar Code Printing & Technology
- Image Attachments
- Pocket-Wings (on Wireless hand-held computers)
WINGS operates where and when it is needed, over the web, within your intranet, on wireless hand-held computers or on touch-screen kiosks.
It has the most modern technology utilizing Java and Ajax based J2EE architecture, running on various hardware platforms as shown below:
We have been in the software business since 1992 and built an excellent customer reference base. ADT’s first priority is always customer satisfaction thus we have obtained 100% customer satisfaction since 1992. ADT has a proven track record to develop reference accounts in the Aviation industry along with other high technology companies which are considered to be leaders in their fields.
The following is a list of some of our well-known clients: AAR Aircraft Maintenance Division, ACT Cargo, Airborne MRO, Air Atlanta MRO, ATSTeam MRO, Atlas Jet, Boeing Satellite Division, Bora Jet, Freebird Air, Goodrich, HAITEC MRO Deutschland, Jetran, MGA Aviation, MNG Airlines, MNG Jet, MNG Technic MRO, Nordwind Airlines, Onur Air, Pegasus Airlines, Pullmantur Air, SolinAir, SunExpress, SunExpress Deutschland, Textron, THY Technic MRO, ULS Cargo.
Your success is our commitment. We pride ourselves on being customer driven and completing projects on-time and within budget.