SpiceJet upgrade Envision packages
20 Sep 2013
Connect with Aircraft IT
Sign up to the Aircraft IT twitter feed for all the aviation industry's latest IT related news
Click here to learn about free Membership to Aircraft IT
Rusada are delighted to announce that with the help of our local support team, one of our highly-valued customers, SpiceJet, have successfully upgraded to a new version of Envision.
SpiceJet are migrating from a 16 gig RAM Intel Server to a more powerful 32 gig RAM Intel Xeon server and, at the same time, are taking the opportunity to upgrade the Envision client software to gain benefit from a number of new features and enhancements.
This new version of Envision will enable SpiceJet access to the following features:
- Forecasting Based on Audited Technical logs – this allows the company to forecast maintenance based only on the verified flight logs in case there is a local anomaly under investigation.
- Forecasting Repetitive MI’s Based on Planned Date – this allows the company to have multiple repetitive scenarios whereby an inspection can be planned for a specific sate and its re[eat calculated from that date rather tan the original repeat estimated due date (of course this depends on local approval allowances)
- Improved task cards printing functions
- New and improved work card and inspection importing functions – new drag and drop and field mapping functions allow quicker and accurate import of external data together with logic checking and the option to reverse the import prior to commitment
- Multiple base enhancements that allow users to move operating bases in the application and have functions react to their new location
- The ability to select and mark multiple records within work-orders to do bulk changes.
- Vendor Procurement Approval
- New Warranty Module – for information on this module, please contact us and we will be delighted to give you more details than can be expressed here.
- New Occurrence Reporting – for information on this module, please contact us and we will be delighted to give you more details than can be expressed here.
SpiceJet is an Indian low-cost airline owned by the Sun Group of India. SpiceJet has hubs in Chennai International Airport, Indira Gandhi International Airport (Delhi) and Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (Hyderabad). The SpiceJet fleet currently consists of 31 Boeing 737-800, 6 Boeing 737-900ER and 15 Bombardier Dash 8 Q400
Why choose Envision
Envision™ is Rusada’s MRO, Operations and Fleet Management solution for the aviation industry that enables true business transformation by combining MRO, Flight Operations and Fleet Management in one integrated, configurable and extendable software solution.
Serving aircraft operators, OEMs, MROs and service organisations, our data driven – asset management software provides the visibility and flexibility your business needs to respond quickly to external market forces and internal cost and efficiency requirements. Envision delivers in 4 key areas: flexibility and efficiency, process control, visibility and decision making and compliance.