ATI selects Vistair’s Docunet to support operational document management
24 Mar 2021
Connect with Aircraft IT
Sign up to the Aircraft IT twitter feed for all the aviation industry's latest IT related news
Click here to learn about free Membership to Aircraft IT
Specialist carrier ATI selects Vistair’s DocuNet™ aviation document management platform to support future growth and streamline processes.
Air Transport International (ATI), a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc. (ATSG), is a leading provider of passenger and air cargo transportation to air carriers and other enterprises that outsource their airlift requirements. The company is based in Wilmington, Ohio and operates around the globe.
ATI’s client base includes Amazon, DHL and the U.S. Department of Defense. Their fleet comprises a mixture of wide-body and narrow-body Boeing aircraft (B767 and B757 variants). It is a dynamic logistics organization developing its operational business model to take advantage of digital transformation efficiencies. As part of this, key supplier relationships are a critical pillar.
A SINGLE POINT OF CONTROL
DocuNet™ will provide ATI with a single point of control for operational content management with a leading suite of apps that can engage end-users with tailored distribution of operational data.
DocuNet™ Forms is also a key element and requirement for ATI’s operations and training, delivering the entire form lifecycle from creation through to distribution and completion.
Mark Goldfischer, Sr. Manager Flight Standards and Training, ATI comments:
“We have been impressed with Vistair’s focus on quality and customer service. We look forward to implementing Vistair’s DocuNet product to further integrate and streamline our document management processes, giving us the opportunity to expand and improve our presentation of operational manuals, forms, and electronic records.”
Dominic Clarke, Chief Commercial Officer, Vistair comments:
“ATI has a history of excellence, serving blue-chip customers such as the US military, DHL, and Amazon. We are excited to be part of, and also contribute to, ATI’s culture of professionalism, and in doing so help continue to drive its focus on safety, compliance, and operational excellence.”
- Air Transport International was founded in 1978 and has grown to become a leading provider of passenger and air cargo transportation.
- ATI operates a fleet of 35 Boeing 767 and 757 aircraft.
- Key customers of ATI include Amazon, DHL and the U.S. Department of Defense.
- ATI provides contract and adhoc charters to support one-off and scheduled cargo distribution and transportation, and operates ACMI / Wet Lease contracts with other third parties.
- ATI is a global operator with a proven track record of transporting all types of cargo to numerous destinations.
- Vistair was established in 2001 and is one of the world’s leading suppliers of aviation management software that enable aviation customers to reach world class levels of safety, compliance and efficiency.
- Vistair’s Document Management and Safety Management Solutions are used by over 40 aviation organisations worldwide with over 2,000 aviation manuals under management.
- Vistair currently supplies over 10% of the world’s top commercial airlines including British Airways, Delta Air lines, easyJet, Emirates, Frontier Airlines, Qantas, Saudia, SAS and Viva Aerobus.
- Vistair provides document management and safety management services to the UK’s Military Aviation Authority (MAA).