Alkym Version 6 Adds MRO Module with full Resource Planning features
11 Jun 2014
Connect with Aircraft IT
Sign up to the Aircraft IT twitter feed for all the aviation industry's latest IT related news
Click here to learn about free Membership to Aircraft IT
Shannon, Ireland. June 2014// Alkym® Management and Control System for Aircraft Maintenance has improved even further with the release of Version 6.
John Barry, SVP Business Development with Volartec had the pleasure of showcasing the new version at the web launch recently where is pointed out the “Alkym Version 6 is the beginning of the next phase in our product development road map building upon the hard work of our development team. We listened to our customers and the resource planning feature was high on the agenda. It fits very well with the recent Work Shop Module.”
They key highlights of the new version 6 include but are not limited to the MRO module where the following processes are not completely integrated.
- Technical / Costs / Reports Estimations
- Maintenance Process Management – MRO
- Production control (Real Estimation and Execution Analysis)
- Workshop Inventory Administration
- Material Issue and Reception into Stock
Commercial / Administrative Processes
- Suppliers and Customers Management
- Company details Administration and Financial Information
- Materials procurement and Planning
- Sales Invoicing Management
- Finance Control and Administration Information Reporting
Volartec is one of the fastest growing IT companies in the aviation industry. Specialized in the development and implementation of world class software systems, Volartec provides the most profitable products and services of the market. With more than 10 years of experience in the aviation industry and constituted by a highly qualified IT and aviation experts team, Volartec assures a successful combination of professionalism and experience.