Air Passenger Duty (APD) system by ETS Aviation
23 Oct 2013
Connect with Aircraft IT
Sign up to the Aircraft IT twitter feed for all the aviation industry's latest IT related news
Click here to learn about free Membership to Aircraft IT
The perfect system for operators and service providers
ETS Aviation has launched a new product called Aviation PassengerDutyTM enabling operators to automatically calculate, report and audit their Air Passenger Duty.
Air Passenger Duty applies to fare-paying passengers on aircraft with a MTOW of 5.7 tonnes or more, taking off from a UK airport.
Aviation PassengerDutyTM simplifies the process. With just a few clicks, you’ll calculate the tax and complete the forms that have to go to HMRC. It’s simple, quick, reliable and auditable.
- Easy 24/7 web-based access
- Auto completion of HMRC APD2 and APD6 forms
- Auto reminders of due payments to avoid penalties
- Avoids errors in band or aircraft type calculation
- SSL access and a dedicated database for each operator
- Remote audit facility complies with HMRC specifications
Starting at (annual subscription):
Occasional Reporters — £ 395
Non Occasional Reporters — £ 950
ETS Aviation Ltd is a member of the British Standards Institute’s (BSI) Associate Consultant Programme
Watch our video Corporate Video.