This Webinar is for airlines and aircraft operators only
Register to view this On-Demand Webinar (recorded 8th September 2022) to learn about new regulations in airline fuel planning due to come into force later in 2022, and to see how the latest advances in digital and automated fleet and tail-specific aircraft performance monitoring (APM), and fuel efficiency apps and solutions powered by Artificial Intelligence, can be used to not only remain compliant, but also to discover significant efficiency savings for each flight, via demos of AdvancedAPM and FuelPro from Storkjet. The Webinar will begin with StorkJet fuel efficiency experts providing an overview of new regulations, promoted by ICAO, including those for airlines and operators who wish to implement the planning of contingency and taxi fuel based on statistical data instead of assumptions. Using demos of AdvancedAPM and FuelPro, you will see how to build performance-based, tail-specific models for each tail or fleet, using operational data and AI technology, to optimize contingency and taxi fuel planning, whilst continuing to ensure safety and remain compliant with the new regulations. You will also see how the performance models can seamlessly integrate, with daily feeds to Flight Planning Systems ensuring airlines and operators always have the most up-to-date and compliant data for the fuel planning process. The StorkJet team will talk you through how to gain the most benefit from the new regulations and the options available to airlines and operators.
The StorkJet team will also walk you through some interesting use cases for the FuelPro and AdvancedAPM solutions, as used by airlines and operators of all sizes worldwide to optimize flight efficiency. As you will see, AdvancedAPM provides airlines with precise performance factors for each aircraft allowing for accurate fuel planning, tail assignment, safe reduction in contingency fuel as well as flight performance analysis for optimization of fuel burn and maintenance costs. FuelPro utilizes the full power of AI to model accurate fuel saving scenarios by aircraft tail, tp reveal precise savings across 44 fuel initiatives, fully engages pilots using a nextgen EFB Pilot App, and ultimately reduce fuel costs and CO2 emissions by up to 4%.
The Webinar is divided into the following key sections:
- Introduction to StorkJet and Upcoming Changes to Fuel Planning Regulations
The Webinar begins with an outline of the changes to fuel policy, and the EASA regulations regarding fuel planning that will come into force on the 30th October. You will see how the changes are designed to provide an operator with the ability to establish an optimal fuel policy based on the robustness of the airline’s operational systems and procedures. You will learn:
- Upcoming changes to EASA fuel policy – aims, specifics and requirements.
- New options for airlines and operators – pros and cons.
- Fuel gain and fuel penalty – when implementing or not implementing optimal contingency fuel. More advanced options are discussed.
- Requirements to meet the regulations focusing on data and IT requirements.
- Software Demos: How to use dedicated software to meet regulations and to implement progressive fuel planning practices:
- Aircraft Performance Monitoring (AdvancedAPM) – how to implement an enhanced fuel consumption monitoring program, which satisfies (and exceeds) the requirements for the tail-specific analysis of actual aircraft performance monitoring.
- Fuel Efficiency Software (FuelPro) – how to realise new possibilities for collecting and analysing operational data for transition to a statistical model for determination of Taxi and Contingency fuel; how to explore saving opportunities by implementing a precise fuel burn prediction model, and flight planning performance monitoring.
- Daily feeds to Flight Planning Systems – see how to seamlessly integrate the performance monitoring and fuel efficiency software with any airline’s flight planning system, to ensure the fuel planning process is always up-to-date with actual tail-specific operational performance.
About the Aircraft IT Webinar Series:
Every 2 weeks the Aircraft IT website hosts a different live Webinar, each Webinar hosted by a different IT Vendor. These sessions represent the perfect opportunity to learn about a software solution in a more informal manner and to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of all the major systems on the market, all from the comfort of your own office or home with no sales pressure.
The IT vendor provides a live software demonstration/masterclass of their solution and explains how it can benefit airlines, MROs, Operators, OEMs, Leasing Companies. Once logged on, online delegates can ask questions via the interactive sections of the Webinar or simply sit back and watch and listen to the demonstration. There are two sessions during the day, each differently times to accommodate all time zones.
Each Webinar session is recorded, and an On-Demand version is then posted back to the Aircraft IT website a few days after the live session to allow you to view the content again with your colleagues. The library of On-Demand Webinar recordings provides an invaluable reference source of Flight Operations software demonstrations from the World’s leading Flight Operations IT Vendors.
For a full list of upcoming Webinars Click Here
For a full list of On-Demand Webinar sessions Click Here